Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Community Member ~Sternish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    118

    Default Post Patch EE FoT Completion 3/24/13

    After 59 deaths, 82 minutes, 232 monsters slain, and over a hundred pots drank. We completed EE FoT, post patch.



    Leader of the Tripods
    Thigmar, Greygon, Roknaar, Torgam, Guygand

  2. #2
    Community Member RedDragonScale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Nice job guys!!!

    Wish I was there.

  3. #3

    Default

    +1

    Bows in respect.

  4. #4
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member
    MeliCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    Very nice job guys. what a blast you got this done.
    ~ Khyber - Crimson Eagles ~
    ~ Mellinator ~ Mellant ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~

  5. #5
    Community Member InfidelofHaLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    At your Moms house
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sternish View Post
    After 59 deaths, 82 minutes, 232 monsters slain, and over a hundred pots drank. We completed EE FoT, post patch.



    fail... next time find someone better then pewpewpewpewpew.... and casin :P j/k

    good job, I take it this is a harder raid?

  6. #6
    Community Member Tuney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    That ranger name looks so familiar but can't quite make it out! I must know who it is!

  7. #7
    Hero NancyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InfidelofHaLL View Post
    fail... next time find someone better then pewpewpewpewpew.... and casin :P j/k

    good job, I take it this is a harder raid?
    Yes, infi. It is always a hard raid when Scain is healing. (Joking, Scain is a guildie who just loves to heal. OK, joking about that too.)

    GJ, and congrats to the usual suspects A true old-school PUG with representation from Crimson Eagles (Jesse,e see you lurking in party chat!), ER, Prophets, Helpers, Tripods, Mut il ation, Paper Dolls, B of G, and who else? Viva the Khyner PUG scene.
    /Nancy

    NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

  8. #8
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    599

    Default Gratz guys

    Nice pug action by all the usual suspects! gratzola grandioso!
    RTFM on Khyber

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InfidelofHaLL View Post
    fail... next time find someone better then pewpewpewpewpew.... and casin :P j/k

    good job, I take it this is a harder raid?

    Man, I really should be encouraged to play healer as little as possible but somehow I managed to remember I was on the fvs the whole raid.

    Harder raid? Come back for a day or two and try it and see. It's more fun than the last one they released for sure. I don't think it's really all that difficult, or rather I think with some repeated EE runs it would get a lot easier and quicker. Right now tho I think we're getting the (inexperienced/unpracticed difficulty setting) + (pugs that don't necessarily know each others playstyle well) = (potentially rough completion) type of equation going on.

  10. #10
    Community Member SoloPhalanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    344

    Default

    seemed easy
    Quadrovault | Quadrotune | Hyperyon

  11. #11
    Community Member InfidelofHaLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    At your Moms house
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sugrcain View Post
    Man, I really should be encouraged to play healer as little as possible but somehow I managed to remember I was on the fvs the whole raid.

    Harder raid? Come back for a day or two and try it and see. It's more fun than the last one they released for sure. I don't think it's really all that difficult, or rather I think with some repeated EE runs it would get a lot easier and quicker. Right now tho I think we're getting the (inexperienced/unpracticed difficulty setting) + (pugs that don't necessarily know each others playstyle well) = (potentially rough completion) type of equation going on.

    Me come back... here is a good word read into it as you would like

    Soon........

  12. #12
    Community Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14,425

    Default

    Grats.

    Yea after figuring out the new version better on EH, and some very easy and smooth EH runs we are considering another EE too. I dunno tho, the extreme difference in duration and resource cost, for such a small difference in rewards makes it undesireable tho.
    (Last cpl EH runs were in the 15-20min, with much faster possible).

  13. #13
    Community Member maddmatt70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Grats.

    Yea after figuring out the new version better on EH, and some very easy and smooth EH runs we are considering another EE too. I dunno tho, the extreme difference in duration and resource cost, for such a small difference in rewards makes it undesireable tho.
    (Last cpl EH runs were in the 15-20min, with much faster possible).
    The Op is a little off on his resources cost as it was closer to 70 haha regardless we had a fatal flaw in our group composition which led to this taking 30 minutes longer then it should have and costs us a good 30 pots or so I would guess - we did not really have someone that could effectively handle the truthful one and allow for people to attack the truthful one. We had to brute force the truthful one with only one person attacking sort of thing which is all sorts of ugliness.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

  14. #14
    Community Member InfidelofHaLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    At your Moms house
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    The Op is a little off on his resources cost as it was closer to 70 haha regardless we had a fatal flaw in our group composition which led to this taking 30 minutes longer then it should have and costs us a good 30 pots or so I would guess - we did not really have someone that could effectively handle the truthful one and allow for people to attack the truthful one. We had to brute force the truthful one with only one person attacking sort of thing which is all sorts of ugliness.
    so you need an expert piker?

  15. #15
    Hero NancyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InfidelofHaLL View Post
    Me come back... here is a good word read into it as you would like

    Soon........
    This is good news. Come pike with us!
    /Nancy

    NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload