Default Children of Death recruiting

hello, I am Demondim

I have opened recruiting to ALL active (3-5 days a week) players of all levels or experience, tr friendly and no drama. if interested please feel free to contact me here or in game via tell or mail any of my alts (listed in signature).

All we ask are a few simple requests:
    First and foremost never do anything to bring a negative light towards Children of Death and its members.

All new prospects must be 18 yrs old. Be willing to run with guild members for 1 week so we can get to know you. After that 1 week we will discuss amongst our selves and then let you know.

ALL new members WILL join the website. NO EXCEPTIONS! you don't have to bring all your toons into Children of Death, that's entirely up to you. list all toons that you want guilded. reason being so we know who is who.

Please get a mic so we can talk (optional). This is a great way to really get know who your playing with and in my opinion, a talking guild verses a typing guild has more personality and makes gaming alot more enjoyable. We are about friends and making friends.

we encourage new players as well as old vet players. most of us have been playing for 5yrs+ and know the drill.

If ALL your looking for is buffs move on.. Sorry folks but our airship is an extra kicker that will never be put first in front of our members, there will never be a min renown per day quota EVER.

thanks for reading and good luck in your search for a guild you can call home, cheers
    Thelanis~Leader Children of Death
    alts include
    Demondim Bloodguard,Perfector Aggressive,Kogler Goldtooth,Phooku,Herem Prothal,Firebrande Phoenix series, Castdown

grats on guild lv 55!
    alts include
    Demondim Bloodguard,Perfector Aggressive,Kogler Goldtooth,Phooku,Herem Prothal,Firebrande Phoenix series, Castdown

Cool

time to open recruiting once again.
    alts include