Hello DDO forums, I recently decided to give this game a shot and went VIP. Ive been doing research on things I need to do favor wise for bag space/class unlocks ect. But I had a few questions I was hoping to get answered. I do hope this is the correct forum to ask them in.
1. Best way to level. Is it better to do n/n/n/h/e or only farm elite? Im not sure how the streak system works and if normal will mess it up so thought id just ask what was better.
2. Picking a Class build. This is by far the hardest thing to do since there are so many possibilities and choices. I figured id tell you what im looking for in this game to see if you have any recommendations for me. To start out i want to be able to solo well, i know this means having the ability to heal myself through spells or wand, I know some might just go in smashing things but ive always been a fan of stealth and hoping to find a build that allows me the option of doing that, traps, and fun.
What ive thought about was an 18/1/1 ranger rogue ??? but only problem here is skills I know ill have enough for spot/search/disable device/UMD but not sure about hide or move silently which is something I want in a build. Playstyle wise im not sure if I want archer or melee or which is better.
3. 32 point builds. When I unlock this does it allow me to add the 4 extra points to my current 28 point character or would i need to reroll it.
4. TP - since going VIP ill be getting 500 tp and looks like 875 from doing 100 favor on each server 1 time. Should I look at vet status things or is that a trap for a new player? What would be best to buy? save the points and buy xpacks?
5. This is the last one I promise, Being a new player with just a basic understand of the game, I dont have many friends or know much about the community. Im going to be making my toons on cannath and wanted to know how the community was and how accepting of noob questions they were. Last thing i want to do is ask a question and get trolled for 30 mins before finding out what i want to know.
Thank you for your help in advance.