Default Question about using a Heart of Wood +3

Just got one of these for a toon I have that is a 3rd Bard, 6th Rogue, 7th Wizard. I want to get rid of the 3 Bard levels and make them Wizard levels however I'm not sure how to do this.

I started as a Rogue but I have no idea what level I took at 2nd. If I choose Wizard and at 2nd I previously chose Rogue again will it class that as one of my three class change choices?

As far as I can tell, short of writing it down when creating the toon there's no way of telling what levels you took and when. So it would be a total fluke if I managed to choose the bard levels...

Any help?

If I remember correctly, whatever class you took at that level will be the top choice. Also, it will warn you when you're about to use one of the pluses from the heart. It's in red text.

Thanks - rep added

At least yours is a straight forward change. I wanted to swap out 3 pally levels for 3 ranger levels, and had to use 2 hearts, since I had 3 class types (fighter/pally/monk). Had to change the pally into fighter and the fighter into ranger. Kind of a pain, but it beats re-rolling like back in the old days.