Default WTT for Standard Menace of the Underdark Code on Black Friday

WTT for the Menace of the Underdark Standard Edition Code on Black Friday! I got some GS Mats (Base, Small, Med., Large) Epic Scrolls (Have Envenomed Cloak and Sword of Shadow! XD), Plat., Gray rat Pet, Power Cells (Vale and Cannith), Alchemical Weapons, +1 Tomes, Gianthold Items (including dragonscales), +5 improved cursepewing handwraps of greater good, Hand of Tombs Runearm x2, Icerazor, Staff of the Necromancer, 3 other non-named awesome staves for WF, FvS, and Ice Caster, FRDS, +8 Dexterity Planar Focus of Subterfuge, Drow Khopesh (Tendon Slice 10%), etc.
    Send PM or Tell ingame to Erofen.
    Thanks For Looking!

Orien: ~Erofen (28 Assassin Rogue) ~Erostorage (16 PM Wizard) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (24 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

i can´t afford a code, but would like to buy that drow khopesh if you want to sell it. Got plat, lots of scrolls, some new named items.
    Send PM here or tell ingame to Loolah if you want to know more.

Community Member

Didnt you previously trade for the same expansion code Erofen? At least I saw a thread of yours about it, when it was half the price, and you said you got it.

Now you need one again?