Thread: Double Whammy!

Default Double Whammy!

So im running Undermine and fall through the floor into blackness and im thinking man, not again. Well thank the DDO gods for /stuck but wait, have I used it in the past 24 hours...nope, whew, its working...its working....***! Im in Korthos? This game is becoming more and more wasted time.
    Zerg of Thelanis

Second time I've seen something like this in the past week...seems half the time, /stuck is taking you to your spawn point rather than where it's supposed to take you.

Starting to seem that, rather than using the /stuck command, it'd be better to just submit a ticket and wait.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Second time I've seen something like this in the past week...seems half the time, /stuck is taking you to your spawn point rather than where it's supposed to take you.

Starting to seem that, rather than using the /stuck command, it'd be better to just submit a ticket and wait.

Nah, I'll be a grandfather b4 anyone responded. Best to just restart, but then your wasting other peoples time. I'ts a lose/lose situation.
    Zerg of Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post

While you sit and watch your buffs, XP pots, Loot Gem timers count down in hopes that you actually are lucky enough to get a helpful GM willing to port you...

Nah, dont think so.... that could be 20min to an hour or more wasted time waiting....

Cut your losses and run back to the quest either restart or take the minor re-entry penalty.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(HC 28/42,EC 26/36,IC 12/12), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-EC 32/36), Whatthetruck(Raid farmer-2nd life).. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.