Default Raid loot question

okay, I have been soloing DQ trying to get a torc finally. I have been running it on normal so I dont risk wiping. I bought 2 timer resets from the DDO store hoping on my third completion it would be among the choices as and end reward if not in the chest. Nothing in the chest and not a single piece of raid gear in the end reward selection....isnt quest specific stuff supposed to drop every three runs???

Every 20th run for raids, you will get a selection of named items, tomes or ingredients, depending on the raid. Lord of Blades offer a special list every 10 runs, and Chronoscope is dropping its items so much it doesn't really matter.

Not sure how the Master Artificer reward works, if it's the 10th also or not, only done it twice, ever.

benne^
    We're not here on a quest to rescue a man named Arlos, we're here to punish some Kobolds.

Default Not for raids.

Raid loot drops on 20th completion end reward lists, and it's not a complete list.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Community Member

quest chains have a chance of dropping named loot every third completion, with varying chances based on the actual chain. Raids, on the other hand, have a 20th completion reward list and are completely independent of the chain reward mechanic.

I can personally say that it will probably take you at least 20 runs to get the torc...my recommendation is to start with hard (it's not that bad compared to normal), and try to bring a friend (even if they only pike, it's another pull...just make sure they don't want the torc).

Personally, on my 40th run, I got my torc on Wruntjunior in the chest under someone else's name (friend I brought with me, just the two of us on elite, so of course he passed it)...best loot in end reward was pouch of jerky. :P It's not quick item to get (though it isn't difficult to get...just time-consuming), but it's completely worth it once you finally get it and see yourself have so much more SP with which to work.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk