Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by silinteresting View Post
    dear sarlona,
    first i would like to thank everyone i have ever grouped with. i have learnt much and it has been fun but sadly as of last night it will be no more....

what i dont care about, me being blacklisted.
    last night i was in mabar standing up on the rocks (solo with my wizard) by the dragon entrance collecting some motes when i get a tell from somone saying go away your getting our kills and we were here first etc etc.(come on to my way of thinking there are only 2 decent spots in mabar,where i was and in the centre and there must of been 6 plus people on that rock and i was getting all the kills lol.) after a few tells which went back and forth(them telling me to go, me saying no etc etc) i was informed by a person by tell that he/she was the leader of a top guild here on sarlona(no idea of guild name i didnt bother to look) and that i had been blacklisted by there guild and also that as they new all the top guild leaders here on sarlona word would be passed on and my grouping days were over. after 4 or 5 minutes of more tells etc going back and forth i finaly had enough of there badgering and changed instance.so...

my guild name is big bager boom, my toons names are as follows, rizaloo, rizalina, rizlapaper, rizlapapers and silinterest. i dont want no mistakes with the blacklisting.

what i do care about and why im writing this.
    over my morning coffee(knowing what these type of games can be like and my friend not having a clue) i decided as the leader of my 2 man guild(me and real life friend) i would ask that my actions(in game or on these forums) would have no reflection on my friends toons as i feel this would be unfair..

conclusion.
    tho i feel that there was nothing wrong in what i was doing and guess what im off right now back to the same bit of rock i always stand on, i felt i had to come to the forums not to appologise but to ask my friend does not suffer.

thankyou for reading
    your friend sil
    If this so called Top Guild on Sarlona couldnt get any kills against YOUR Wizard---I wouldnt worry too much about getting blacklisted... They just mad they couldnt get any kills.

Also, The Top Guild on Sarlona is very subjective.. I know alot of great guilds and cant really point to a definate Top Guild on this Server.

So keep doing your thing.. and get your Motes....
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery: 18 Fighter/2 Paladin ~ Havenstorm : 20 Paladin~ Cashfu: 20 Monk
    Cachemoney: 20 Sorcerer~ Repulsion: 20 Favored Soul ~
    Duergrim: 18 Artificer/2 Rogue

I know people in more than one guild that like making those outrageous claims. First that they are 'top guild' in the server, and then that they can convince all other guilds to blacklist you.

The people who manage to get blacklisted by half the server didn't do it by 'stealing' kills in mabar (as if they had an owner or something), they did it by consistently ****ing off people in pugs every single day. It takes time and effort to do something like that, just laugh and move on.
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Community Member Culver.Civello's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForte View Post
    I know people in more than one guild that like making those outrageous claims. First that they are 'top guild' in the server, and then that they can convince all other guilds to blacklist you.

The people who manage to get blacklisted by half the server didn't do it by 'stealing' kills in mabar (as if they had an owner or something), they did it by consistently ****ing off people in pugs every single day. It takes time and effort to do something like that, just laugh and move on.
    ^ This

Haha. I can come up with a couple names off the top of my head. XD

Yet, even then... I have still sucked it up and grouped with them a few times. In worst case scenario, it gives me a decent challenge. ^.^

Public events are a bit different... but hey, if you are STEALING KILLS from a so called TOP GUILD on Sarlona, then you can join my groups anytime. lolz.

Lost Legions of Sarlona................................. Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda
    Kobay . Kobai . Artisti . Kobot . Ezike . Dynic.......................... Ezike . Kobai
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I knew i should have actually tested this.

Community Member

This reminds me on my chars 1st life

Blacklisted by people which says they are from a top guild accused of piking

Char is a trap pally, been wand/scroll healing them and doing traps
    a. their cleric is a "battle" cleric with 3000 sp and 150hp
    b. their rog have low disable and high search.

They kicked me and I never complain, being blacklisted by such top guilds with that those qualities is not a loss

I was also doing mabar solo, down the rock before the top rock near the trade-in area. was their for 30 minutes alone and solo except the regular mabar guys who come and go leaving me alone with my 5 spawns.

Later comes this group of people telling me to go away and 4 message me that I should bugged off or they will black list me on their guild and friends guild (all claimed to be top guilds). When I refuse to move being the first person on the spot without bothering anyone, they kill steal on me, 1 vs 6-8 guys or so. I enjoy wasting their time, lost mote ingredients are easily attained by asking guildies and their suppose to be owned spots with a large radius was occupied by a group of people with a low guild lvl between 20-40 killing stuff efficiently while they are pestering me to go away.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vhortex View Post
    I enjoy wasting their time, lost mote ingredients are easily attained by asking guildies and their suppose to be owned spots with a large radius was occupied by a group of people with a low guild lvl between 20-40 killing stuff efficiently while they are pestering me to go away.
    And yet those.... players, are too dumb to figure it out that it takes a large group of people in on region or lots of very fast killing in a region to spawn vampires/litches.

You use those groups to your own benifit if you have to. Saddly I found very few people that could actually kill Litches the majority of the time. I normally established agro and kept it. Got plenty of dust.

I wouldn't worry to about any 1 guy in this game no matter who he/she says they are. I seriously doubt the entire Sarlona Elite would care about what you did. Play on brother and don't worry about this goon.
    Proud Officer of - Big Cash Mercs - Sarlona

Kronikius IV / Archy III / Kodiac III / Mello III / Magillicuty III / Gimmik III / Chabada II / Wolfboy III

I would never worry about claims of being blacklisted by a whole guild, there are simply to many players running around on the server that you can play with instead. Instead of cowering away I instead provoke them even further to ensure they DO blacklist me. [Mind you I rarely heard such claims and find them most entertaining considering my own network of ppl I like online is most likely more extensive then theirs.]

Il give you my standard line which I always respond with to ensure they freak out even more: Tell me, do you cry allot IRL? followed by Can you show me your wrists, cuz I am quite sure you cut yourself allot.

If they keep responding after that then you know they won't blacklist you at all. Grab some popcorn sit back and enjoy the drama to unfold. Some people take this game way to seriously, I always imagine it are the ones that are suppressed IRL by their Wife / boss / friends *winks*
    Co-Leader of Vengeance of the Fallen on Sarlona
    Alias ingame: Drazzhar / Lelithh
    Try not to become a man of succes, but rather try to become a man of value - Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12