Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Well, my superior glaciation 8 was turnet into glaciation 84 (or something like that).
    Yes, I know that conversion was already done on existing items... I meant the "recipe" items themselves, I wasn't sure if those had been changed yet, and wasn't online to check. Now I see that the recipes have already been updated.

I put in a ticket and this is the reply i got -

The issue you have reported requires additional research and is being escalated for further review. We will contact you if we need additional information to investigate the problem, or if new details can be provided about this issue. At times, research can take several days as the In-Game Support team often works with other departments to find the appropriate resolution to your issue. Please be patient while we work to resolve this issue for you.
    Last edited by SirShen; 11-28-2012 at 06:26 AM.

ticket, realy??? make us work beause your f up.
    i find myself and others saying "glad im not paying for this ****" vip from ftp beta till 10.9.2012 fix it...fix it Now!

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post

The issue you have reported requires additional research and is being escalated for further review. We will contact you if we need additional information to investigate the problem, or if new details can be provided about this issue. At times, research can take several days as the In-Game Support team often works with other departments to find the appropriate resolution to your issue. Please be patient while we work to resolve this issue for you.
    Same here...I was hoping to get to use it this life...but looks like maybe next?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    I've spoken to our In-Game Support team lead, and if you submit an In-Game Support help ticket, they should be able to provide a reimbursement package of Festival Glaciation recipes...
    That's all well and good for VIP, the only players guaranteed to have a New Ticket button, but Premium who haven't spent in 45 days and F2P have no recourse?

A bug in Update 16 caused this item effect to delete itself from items. We've taken steps to ensure that a similar bug can't happen again.

I've spoken to our In-Game Support team lead, and if you submit an In-Game Support help ticket, they should be able to provide a reimbursement package of Festival Glaciation recipes and the number of Motes of Winter required to fully upgrade an item to whichever Glaciation amount you would like to.
    You will be able to put Festival Glaciation back on your item when the Risia Ice Games return this winter.
    We apologize for the trouble this bug has caused, and hope that you'll enjoy what we have in store for the upcoming Winter events.
    Why not just restore a Pre-U16 character/inventory backup, and create a script that sends the correct number of recipes and motes to each character, on the live servers, for each item with Ricia Glaciation?

To me that sounds like a better idea than occupying GMs time with a messup like this...
    Proud officer of Spellbinders: http://spellbinders.shivtr.com/
    Lyrandar(EU)->Devourer(EU)->Cannith

A bug in Update 16 caused this item effect to delete itself from items. We've taken steps to ensure that a similar bug can't happen again.

I've spoken to our In-Game Support team lead, and if you submit an In-Game Support help ticket, they should be able to provide a reimbursement package of Festival Glaciation recipes and the number of Motes of Winter required to fully upgrade an item to whichever Glaciation amount you would like to.
    You will be able to put Festival Glaciation back on your item when the Risia Ice Games return this winter.
    We apologize for the trouble this bug has caused, and hope that you'll enjoy what we have in store for the upcoming Winter events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    Great response. It's good to see good customer service.
    Well it's nice to see the promise of good customer service, but that's not what I received. Despite the fact that my ticket included a link to Feather's post, I got a ticket update saying that it would take several more days of research. After replying to that with an update of my own, urging them to read Feather's post that I had linked, and quoting it, saying "your team lead should know what you have to do", I got no response, and my ticket is still open almost 30 hours later.

Community Member

What did you file the ticket under. I went Gameplay>Items>Bug> ...

Whatever I put in the textbox after Bug would get blanked when I hit submit and it wouldn't submit. If I left it blank it told me to select a category. It had no dropdown menu, it was a blank text box.

What category did you use to get it to actually submit?

Did as told to, submit a ticket.Did took 3 days.But since theres no fesitval now, that doesnt matters.
    But i got reimbursement.I see how losing the item could be a problem if it was beign used right now but that wasnt my case.
    So, thumbs up on my part.Thanks to FoS and to the support folks.

I just got my reimbursement.

I only received 1,368 motes instead of 8,448.

And I only received single copies of each recipe instead of 5.

Are the recipes being updated to require less motes and recipes for each tier?

I have lost two Risia items recently:

+1 holy khopesh of pure good with icy burst
    +3 holy khopesh of pure good with icy burst

Both have disappeared from the backpack. There when logged off (in hand). Gone when logged on. Since these took some effort to put together and have been my prime melee leveling weapons for some time, this has made me very upset.

Is this bug related? Can I at least get my ingredients back, if I cannot get my item?
    Almost nearly always: Ghallanda, THE OLD TIMERS' GUILD
    Most likely: Heisenberg, Landau, Boltzmann, Sommerfeld, Rutherford, Bohr, Tezla, and Dirac.
    But also: Vigner, Minkowski, Schrodinger, Fermi, Hartree, Sternn, Gerlach, and others.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDetroit View Post
    I just got my reimbursement.

I only received 1,368 motes instead of 8,448.

And I only received single copies of each recipe instead of 5.

Are the recipes being updated to require less motes and recipes for each tier?
    I just got this exact same reimbursement.
    "Freedom is the sovereign right of every American!"
    -Liberty Prime™

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post

My ticket was closed and i GOT NOTHING.

Mine was delivered through the mail, did you check your mail?

Same here... got the standard compensation via mail.

Thanks for that, i'm so silly yes they were in the mail on the toon i put the ticket on.

Did everyone receive the 1,300 motes?

Did anyone get more?

Did everyone receive the 1,300 motes?

Did anyone get more?
    I think I got 1321 if I remember correctly.

The recipes have been updated. The new recipes are on the ddo wiki. They require vastly less motes than the older recipes. It may not even be worth it to seek reimbursement, as if the drop rates of motes remain the same as before, there will be tons of extra motes around and they will barely cost anything. The recipe cards for this effect were already something that you could usually get for free.

yea, got my reimbursement...

1,321 motes and 1 of each recipe...once you add them all you'll have a Glaciation 78 add-on to a non-named weapon not as good as I had expected...but it'll work ok for my next life...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast