Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    I think I was doing rusted blades on my barb with a sorc in like 1 min 40 sec,from start till completion.
    EH
    In one group we did many runs in a row within LESS than 1 min per run (I'm sure about that because Manyshot was still on timer).
    We had two casters: one doing runs and since for him DDor was still on timer (the boss was killed very fast) the other caster put DDor.

Dont forget first time eveningstar challenges 5 star are giving 70k xp. Second run 30k. Not shabby for 10 miutes work.

Quote Originally Posted by Recared View Post
    Hi there m8s, srry for the off topic question, but what's the song in the video? It's very cool :-)

Thanks,

Gyga
    The first one is Sail by Awolnation, and the second song is Work Hard Play Hard by Wiz Khalifa.
    ~Juggles~

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,

I found The Deal and the Demon was very useful for capping my EDs efficiently.

It's a very quick run if you only fight when necessary. Unless something about it has changed recently, keeping it for farming could be very handy.

Also got a lot of XP out of Lords of Dust and VoN3.

Thanks.
    Yep, going to be adding videos of some of those to the guide as well
    ~Juggles~

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyYouKnow View Post
    you only need rusted blades or house of death undone or both for flexibility, impossible demands doesn't need to be saved because its worse xp/min.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyYouKnow View Post
    also are first time 5 star challenges still giving like 100k xp first time on level 21+? that should be mentioned if so
    Oh yes, will definitely include these as well, just my first video of many.
    ~Juggles~

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Thing with ID is that it is the fastest solo quest. HoRB is the fastest duo, and HoDU is the fastest full-group. So you want all three to have no penalty. Also you want any quest with high-end loot (especially bound items but even ones with unbound goodies) off XP ransack penalties too.

These factors are why the general consensus among players aiming to get close to max Twists is to get from 20-25 by doing everything twice maximum. 20-25 is fast anyway even if you don't optimize levelling while going from 3m Destiny XP to 20.9m Destiny XP (or wherever you wish to stop) takes a long time.
    Again, it's how to get to 25 fast

This isn't exactly trying to say how to get max destinies, so again, you're missing the purpose. Especially if you've already maxed your destinies and are tr'ing, or just want to get to 25 fast an have availability of maxing destinies easily as well. A friend is always available (for me anyways) to do Rusted Blades with. I personally wouldn't want to just grind destinies alone for 8 hours. But it's up to you, save it if you really want to, but you don't NEED to save it like you quoted. You really just need Blades.
    ~Juggles~

Quote Originally Posted by HolyAlliance View Post
    Again, it's how to get to 25 fast

This isn't exactly trying to say how to get max destinies
    I agree with sirgog. I think most people who want to get to 25 fast want to do so in order to lock in repetition penalties so they can start farming destinies.

I've adopted the philosophy of capping at 25 (24, actually) with zero repetition penalties on any epic quest. I skip the epic packs during heroic levels then run them twice in epic levels, once on eHard for bravery then again on eNormal for the first time bonus.

Taking the long view, when they raise the level cap to 30 you'll be bummed about those locked in repetition penalties. Eveningstar challenges go to level 30 so you know we're going to eventually get a level raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonixx View Post
    Keep it off repitition @ 25 farm this quest casual kill her before she ports away

15k exp in 30 seconds
    If this works that makes it the best destiny farm in the game bar none, with no delay from the recall timer (just walk out the door and grab window) and no ddoor required.

20k/minute should be maintainable.

EDIT: Testing shows that this doesn't work. She is unkillable before she opens the door, even with overwhelming instant damage. (Taking her down to 51% and then energy busrting her.)

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    If this works that makes it the best destiny farm in the game bar none, with no delay from the recall timer (just walk out the door and grab window) and no ddoor required.

20k/minute should be maintainable.

EDIT: Testing shows that this doesn't work. She is unkillable before she opens the door, even with overwhelming instant damage. (Taking her down to 51% and then energy busrting her.)
    Yea, I couldn't kill her before she killed the knight either.

Not sure how someone is doing under 1min/run of rusted blades...the dude is way too chatty for that, and there is no door, need to recall. Calling BS on under 1min/run (it might say 0min on xp log but wake up )

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    I agree with sirgog. I think most people who want to get to 25 fast want to do so in order to lock in repetition penalties so they can start farming destinies.

I've adopted the philosophy of capping at 25 (24, actually) with zero repetition penalties on any epic quest. I skip the epic packs during heroic levels then run them twice in epic levels, once on eHard for bravery then again on eNormal for the first time bonus.

Taking the long view, when they raise the level cap to 30 you'll be bummed about those locked in repetition penalties. Eveningstar challenges go to level 30 so you know we're going to eventually get a level raise.
    You're talking of level 30 cap raise a bit too soon. And besides, when it is raised, I'm sure by that point there will be A LOT more quests to run and should be fine.
    ~Juggles~

Updated with Lords of Dust

(again, if you want to keep certain quests off repetition because that's how "you want to do it", or "save them for level 30 cap" that's completely up to you and I do not mean to say "level this way or that way" I am simply providing informational videos of high xp/min quests that are soloable for the most part to help you "Get to 25 fast" as the thread is titled, in addition, you can still save certain quests like Rusted Blades or Death Undone to cap your destinies).
    ~Juggles~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12