Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not sure about the other servers, but Orien has been experiencing crippling lag in the dragon instance. All goes well until the the dragon arrives, and then the entire group is hit with crippling lag.

It happened 3 times in a row to me over the course of the last week, and many more to others I spoke with. It is bad enough to have to spend 2 to 3 hours grinding turn ins waiting for an instance, but for them to be failures is incredibly frustrating.

I filed a ticket, and was referred to tech support? I don't have any technical difficulties

I understand how overwhelming it is to deal with the coding of a game system this large and complex, but when you do have a problem, make it right by your customers. My suggestion would be to keep the trader around, sell scales for 1000 motes for those that have getting hosed by the lag.

My measure of a company isn't how well they perform in normal circumstances, its how they own up to their mistakes, and make them right by those they have wronged.

Quote Originally Posted by Crann View Post
    Not sure about the other servers, but Orien has been experiencing crippling lag in the dragon instance. All goes well until the the dragon arrives, and then the entire group is hit with crippling lag.
    On Khyber, I can be in a quest nowhere "near" the Mabar event and I still know when that dragon shows up. Last night I was doing the rubber band shimmy for 3-4 minutes straight while in the Waterworks. Entire party was experiencing the same thing.

Glad the event is over.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123