Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Update 16: Preview Concludes

Lamannia will be brought down at 10am EST (GMT -5) until further notice. It will return when Update 16 Patch 1 is ready for viewing!

It's been great! I hope to see everyone again.

Smiles,
    Squeak

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Exclamation

ok squeak is the server going to be wipped? just asking...
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Please wipe !!!

hey squeak why does the launcher say update 16 patch 1 is available already??
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 11-21-2012 at 01:27 AM.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Community Member

When is the server back up as the launcher says that the patch is ready for viewing and been there since the server when down

Community Member razzertothemax3's Avatar

Default Lamannia Down Time

Plz, Wipe this server :P.
    Last edited by razzertothemax3; 11-20-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: correction...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by razzertothemax3 View Post
    Plz, Wipe this servers :P.
    what is it with people and wanting the characters wiped?, i personally wouldn't like the characters being wiped as it removes all the hard work from you

Quote Originally Posted by seanlong View Post
    what is it with people and wanting the characters wiped?, i personally wouldn't like the characters being wiped as it removes all the hard work from you
    Because, unless you spend a ton of time leveling on Lammania, your characters on the live server are likely better geared and of higher level than their test server counterparts, since the last server wipe was a while ago.

Because many of us like to test changes and such on our current characters. You will get requests to wipe for that reason mostly.

As best I know, Lam was never meant to be a server where characters quested to level and gain items like the normal servers are. Items and xp are given freely by Devs for testing purposes.

However I begin to wonder about that since they seem to be going out of their way not to wipe them. A statement from Turbine as to the actual current purpose of the Lam server would probably help things a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Community Member razzertothemax3's Avatar

What hard work? On lamannia the levels you get and the gear you get are all given to you, i want the characters to be wiped so i can transfer my characters over there and test out some builds.

Quote Originally Posted by razzertothemax3 View Post
    Plz, Wipe this server :P.
    Careful which forum you post this ;P

Gedian Greymalkin R20/e5[SD5] H N | Erdric Aendricaes FV20/e3[EA4] E LN | Vollmer Itsu P20/e3[US5] H LG | Bale Traeger B20/e2[FS4] H N | ~Thurauk D'Soronath~ A20/e2[MR3] D CG

Two reasons.

One so you can actually test new content with a relevant character (not what your toon was like pre-MOTU).

Two, to get rid of anyone on Lamannia that doesn't use it as a test server but as a medium-term character home.

Win-win for Turbine.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Exclamation

I don't think squeak will wipe, I mean its only just a patch they don't wipe on patches unless they have too. Question: When will Lammainia be back up with patch 1 if i may ask?
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 11-21-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    I don't think squeak will wipe, I mean its only just a patch they don't wipe on patches unless they have too. Question: When will Lammainia be back up with patch 1 if i may ask?
    Based on the original post I am guessing some time next week.

Probably the 27th, or soon after, when Mabar is done on the live servers.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Ach! I was told U16P1 was going to lama before I was told that it wasn't open to players yet. (We need Lama for internal testing, but the shiny new things aren't quite ready yet.) I neglected to adjust the message accordingly. Thank you for letting me know! Sorry about the misleading info on the Lamannia launcher (I just fixed it).

As for a character wipe: It is going to happen SOON (TM). Updated characters from live aren't going to be more useful for the upcoming patch; however, updated characters will be beneficial in the near future. I will keep everyone updated. Additionally, I know that many of you are concerned about losing characters that you have created on Lamannia. I will hold XP and Loot events to get everyone back up to speed. (You might want to make note of your favorite builds!)

Exclamation

Please don't wipe squeak!! PLEASE I love my characters i did sooooo much work on them its not even funny Please Dont wipe on this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    As for a character wipe: It is going to happen SOON (TM). Updated characters from live aren't going to be more useful for the upcoming patch; however, updated characters will be beneficial in the near future. I will keep everyone updated.
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    Please don't wipe squeak!! PLEASE I love my characters i did sooooo much work on them its not even funny Please Dont wipe on this patch.
    Sucks to be you. Im Happy they are doing a toon wipe. I really am.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Momsboys View Post
    Sucks to be you. Im Happy they are doing a toon wipe. I really am.
    if you want a wipe your characters are going along with it also not just mine So Ha!

Exclamation

I wanna play on lama so baaad please squeak can ya open up lama sooner? im getting desperate PLEASE WITH SUGAR ONTOP :-P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast