Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If there is a wipe I won't complain about it. I won't be happy about it either. But Squeaks will do what is best for the server. Hopefully character copy will work I have two that i can copy the others I will simply rebuild and hopefully will get some good gear for them and hopefully character copy will work. I would like to finish update 16 with the characters i have

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Alright razz you win, ill just have to make my toons on live ready to be copied and re-copy them over if the thing doesnt fail on me WITCH IT HAS NOT !!!! Hehehe.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    No. It's a test server. The play servers are elsewhere.
    Agree^ Its a test server. The Devs have the right to wipe at anytime they please.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red face

If i bring my toons from live at the state they are now razz promise you wont say anything bad about them? :-)
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Its a dev server. Wipe, no wipe. Its totally up to Turbine.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

so when will the server be up?

What he said ^.^

I would love for lammainia to come online today

If u play on lamania to get away from lag come play on wayfinder. low pop. no lag to speak of. and no toon wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by sdrocky View Post
    If u play on lamania to get away from lag come play on wayfinder. low pop. no lag to speak of. and no toon wipes.
    Too true^ i have a lvl 14 there .-.
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!

Exclamation

Its the 27th and lama isnt online. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    Its the 27th and lama isnt online. :-(
    Who said anything about the "27th" ?

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Hello! I just want to give you a quick update on a couple of things:

1) I will not do a character wipe for U16p1. I need you to have pre-existing Lamannia characters for this patch.

2) There are still some things that need ironing out before we can open Lamannia. I promise I'll let you know as soon as I can!

Smiles,
    Squeak

Yes!! thank you squeak!

Cool

well guess that means i do not have to take a chance on coping my character and will be glad when it dose come up because the lag- rubber banding and the yellow red light the server goes down in the middle of a quest live is starting to really suck at times

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    Based on the original post I am guessing some time next week.

Probably the 27th, or soon after, when Mabar is done on the live servers.
    He did Moms

Somewhere in the land of rain, trees, and flannel. Could it get any worse? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Hello! I just want to give you a quick update on a couple of things:

1) I will not do a character wipe for U16p1. I need you to have pre-existing Lamannia characters for this patch.

2) There are still some things that need ironing out before we can open Lamannia. I promise I'll let you know as soon as I can!

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Thank you Squeak!!!
    Khyber - Flirtybratt (Currently an assassin with 105 assassinate dc.)
    Notforyou My sort of gimpy thrower..the poor thing.
    And I am, of course, the brat in BrattyTop!

Lightbulb

will there be any events scheduled for u16p1 squeak??
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 11-27-2012 at 11:35 PM.

thanks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    I quoted everything useful from your post, especially the parts I agreed with.

I also want you to know much I admired the knowledge you portrayed, and admire the effort you went to sharing this with us.

Hopefully this will help you understand how enriching the experience was, reading your post, the whole time knowing that I would be a better, wiser person for it.
    Doesn't really bother me. Look at the players submitting bug reports from MotU and then take a look even before that, you will notice a big difference. When MotU came on Lama, there were dozens of threads a day, dozens of replies in the Epic level forum, in the Druid forum, in the new item Thread.

Now you are lucky if you find 5 posts in a whole day and even luckier a dev to respond to your bug report.

Just stating a fact: not wiping characters means less and less players will be able to play on Lamannia with their crappy characters.

If you agree or not with me, not really my concern and I don't actually care. Mine is simply a fact based on U15 and U16 experiences in the forum. Carry on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast