Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    I wanna play on lama so baaad please squeak can ya open up lama sooner? im getting desperate PLEASE WITH SUGAR ONTOP :-P
    Dude calm down some, bassed on what it is like now Lamannia has been up longer then I've ever seen it before and I expect the patch to be open for testing next week. And pls do wipe the server, I need to get my good gear toons on there
    Slow player: puggers beware!

Community Member razzertothemax3's Avatar

Please don't wipe squeak!! PLEASE I love my characters i did sooooo much work on them its not even funny Please Dont wipe on this patch.
    titan... as you can see this is razz... what work did you do? lol, this is a TEST SERVER. Not a live server...

if you want a wipe your characters are going along with it also not just mine So Ha!
    lol but titan, most of moms toons over there are toons from live so he can transfer them back heh

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razzertothemax3 View Post
    lol but titan, most of moms toons over there are toons from live so he can transfer them back heh
    Razz, my toons are from live also. on a side note: I just wish everyone would stop picking on me...
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 11-22-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

if you want a wipe your characters are going along with it also not just mine So Ha!
    My toons on lama are either A. Easy to build. Or B. From live.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razz, my toons are from live also. on a side note: I just wish everyone would stop picking on me...
    Most of your toons are built by Dj.
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    As for a character wipe: It is going to happen SOON (TM). Updated characters from live aren't going to be more useful for the upcoming patch; however, updated characters will be beneficial in the near future. I will keep everyone updated. Additionally, I know that many of you are concerned about losing characters that you have created on Lamannia. I will hold XP and Loot events to get everyone back up to speed. (You might want to make note of your favorite builds!)
    Soon would be very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Quote Originally Posted by TazMan098 View Post
    Dude calm down some, bassed on what it is like now Lamannia has been up longer then I've ever seen it before and I expect the patch to be open for testing next week. And pls do wipe the server, I need to get my good gear toons on there
    I love lammainia i cannot live without it more than the live servers.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

i'm still of the opinion that the character copy system should be under player control as to if they want to wipe and recopy or leave their previous builds on lama.
    DISCLAIMER: All posts made while half-asleep, effected by touch(work) of idiocy, and off the top of the head... unless explicity stated otherwise :P

Lone wolf of The Order of the Wolf

Cool

You know guys, squeak didn't say she would wipe the server on the upcoming patch :-)

Edit: Why did i get Negative rep for this post? I didn't say anything bad. :'(
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 11-24-2012 at 03:11 AM. Reason: negative Rep?

Quote Originally Posted by Momsboys View Post
    Most of your toons are built by Dj.
    who cares if they were built by dj they still came from live

well if squeaks wipes the server I will honestly say i will not like it. I can not copy my toons because it keeps giving me this message about beta version only. But oh well I will just start over no big deal. Been trying to play on live it sucks feel like i got a bungee chord tied to me takes forever to quest because of the lag.Will be glad when preview server comes back on

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    As for a character wipe: It is going to happen SOON (TM). Updated characters from live aren't going to be more useful for the upcoming patch; however, updated characters will be beneficial in the near future. I will keep everyone updated. Additionally, I know that many of you are concerned about losing characters that you have created on Lamannia. I will hold XP and Loot events to get everyone back up to speed. (You might want to make note of your favorite builds!)

Finally!

@Irnimnode Dude i sooo agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by seanlong View Post
    what is it with people and wanting the characters wiped?, i personally wouldn't like the characters being wiped as it removes all the hard work from you
    I agree with this too!! :-) Oh and uh is squeak actually wipping the server on this patch or not??
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 11-24-2012 at 05:32 PM.

I agree with this too!! :-) Oh and uh is squeak actually wipping the server on this patch or not??
    Honestly titan, your the only one complaining extreamly about them going to wipe the server. Just go on live, make your characters better, then transfer them over once the server is back up. -_-
    Last edited by razzertothemax3; 11-25-2012 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Gramatical error

Quote Originally Posted by razzertothemax3 View Post
    Honestly titan, your the only one complaining extreamly about them going to wipe the server. Just go on live, make your characters better, then transfer them over once the server is back up. -_-
    Sorry he's not only one I had 2 of my 5 copy but since created 20 more that I put alot of work into questing to get some good gear for them. If the server is wiped I guess I will start over again the thing that gets me though is that they still havent fixed character copy so who's to say the toon you try to copy will work when I know the toons I have now will.
    DONT WANT TO SEE CHARACTER WIPE

Quote Originally Posted by seanlong View Post
    what is it with people and wanting the characters wiped?, i personally wouldn't like the characters being wiped as it removes all the hard work from you
    I agree with this because they are my toons and I can do anything I want were I want with MY toons, razz.

Quote Originally Posted by 49dae13 View Post
    Sorry he's not only one I had 2 of my 5 copy but since created 20 more that I put alot of work into questing to get some good gear for them. If the server is wiped I guess I will start over again the thing that gets me though is that they still havent fixed character copy so who's to say the toon you try to copy will work when I know the toons I have now will.
    DONT WANT TO SEE CHARACTER WIPE
    Anyone else? Please agree with us. *sigh* As for me... I DONT WANT MY TOONS WIPPED EITHER.
    Last edited by Buttkierownsmade; 11-25-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Anyone else? Please agree with us. *sigh*
    No. It's a test server. The play servers are elsewhere.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast