Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    Community Member Zonixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    696

    Default End of the Road EE Solo 8 Minutes (Multiboxed for More Loot Only) 8 Minutes

    UPDATE: Here is the video of another run, very similar to how I did the first one!
    http://www.twitch.tv/zonixxtv/c/1760868

    Yes this run was done in 8 minutes, was my second attempt at EE End of the Road, my first one I killed the optionals and used the shrine before stepping in, however I realized I triggered the stupid necromancer + shadow rats and pulled yellow alert so I decided to start over. I did invis and run to the end the second time, but was careful to run in before having the necromancer + shadow rats trigger alert.

    Was pretty easy, just kept feather fall up so I would not fall in spike traps and dps'd the boss. The fire reavers were a little tough, I think I got down to around 100 hp twice but I decided to risk it jump down and kill them before being spike trapped to death.

    The reason for the death was I wanted to test how much damage a trap would do before starting the final boss, I thought no way would it kill me in 1 hit (around 700 hp)... I was wrong...

    The explanation for the deaths of the other party members is I killed them at the entrance and brought their stone to the end for more loot. They were logged off during the encounter and are totally naked and gimp. They are just loot + chest buff bots You can see I started relogging them all in for loots, and you can also see them on my upper left screen in one of the pictures.





    Edits:
    -Sorry did not mean to put 8 minutes twice in the title, if the second one can be removed that's fine.
    -I think I used 2 mana pots during the boss, I would have used the last charge of the ring and other clickies to avoid mana pots but was too nervous of dying close to the end
    Last edited by Zonixx; 12-06-2012 at 01:11 AM.
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

  2. #2
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    whilst i don't doubt your time based on the monsters you've killed, threads like this highlight the disappointment that is the current bug with xp reports giving false completion times.

  3. #3
    Community Member Zonixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    whilst i don't doubt your time based on the monsters you've killed, threads like this highlight the disappointment that is the current bug with xp reports giving false completion times.
    Yeah I agree, it takes away from the credibility of time achievements. Either way though, this was a quick run, i looked on my desktop when i started and completed and it indeed took only 8 minutes, but I am sure some people will not believe it Either way, it is a personal achievement for me so it does not matter what others think.
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,380

    Default

    Very impressive. Thank you for posting.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

    Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

  5. #5
    Undermine Zerger Knight_slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ghallanda
    Posts
    1,375

    Default very nice, but....questions!

    Yes 8 mins is a little hard to belive. When I solo it the completion time was 48 mins but it was more like 70 mins. My ship buffs went when boss was at about 5%.

    You say the other toons are loot only but they have all used all their SP! Do you take any buffs from these toons? I'm bloody impressed at managing a 6 box in the first place.

    When you die how did you res?

    IMO a solo is just that. No help from any other toons. If a sorc cast haste, blur, gh and you got bard songs before you killed them IMO you didnt solo the quest.

    However that dungeon would have been at max scale due to full party. Bloody good job managing the 6 box and beating the quest max scaling.

  6. #6
    Community Member rest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burque
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Did you pull me some gloves?

  7. #7
    Community Member Zonixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    Did you pull me some gloves?
    Nope, trying again in an hour or so.
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

  8. #8
    Community Member rest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burque
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zonixx View Post
    Nope, trying again in an hour or so.
    I probably need boots more than gloves... you ever sell yours?

  9. #9
    Founder adamkatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the US 48
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Yes 8 mins is a little hard to belive. When I solo it the completion time was 48 mins but it was more like 70 mins. My ship buffs went when boss was at about 5%.

    You say the other toons are loot only but they have all used all their SP! Do you take any buffs from these toons? I'm bloody impressed at managing a 6 box in the first place.

    When you die how did you res?

    IMO a solo is just that. No help from any other toons. If a sorc cast haste, blur, gh and you got bard songs before you killed them IMO you didnt solo the quest.

    However that dungeon would have been at max scale due to full party. Bloody good job managing the 6 box and beating the quest max scaling.
    Rez cake
    They are all dead and logged off so they dont scale.
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

  10. #10
    The Hatchery MRMechMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shenzhen, China
    Posts
    2,718

    Default

    8min is entirely believable...it takes like 2min to run there, no mobs to fight at all...6 min to dps boss...definitely possible.

    Was doing like ~4min hard runs, EE solo with no scaling 8min sounds about right.

  11. #11
    The Hatchery MRMechMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shenzhen, China
    Posts
    2,718

    Default

    deja vu

  12. #12
    Community Member Zonixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Rez cake
    They are all dead and logged off so they dont scale.
    You jump to conclusions too quickly, lol. Just because you cannot think of a way, do not assume so.
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

  13. #13
    Founder adamkatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the US 48
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zonixx View Post
    You jump to conclusions too quickly, lol. Just because you cannot think of a way, do not assume so.
    Well thats they way you ran the party when i watched you on youre channel.. I did watch quite a few times when you were doing the lvl 100 guild grind.

    As for rezzing while dead without a store bought rez cake the only other way is dieing near a shrine(If you are solo).

    So yeah i have it all figured out man.
    Last edited by adamkatt; 11-30-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

  14. #14
    Community Member Zonixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Well thats they way you ran the party when i watched you on youre channel.. I did watch quite a few times when you were doing the lvl 100 guild grind.

    As for rezzing while dead without a store bought rez cake the only other way is dieing near a shrine(If you are solo).

    So yeah i have it all figured out man.
    Sigh...

    Nope. In the fight I went to the south little corner got tossed in the air to climb back up to the shrine, dragged some mobs away from the shrine and died so I could run back rez and shine without being hit.

    I told you, do not jump to conclusions
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

  15. #15
    Undermine Zerger Knight_slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ghallanda
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Didnt you say you died from testing the damage of traps? Now you say you die so you could shrine! Which is it?

  16. #16
    Community Member rest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burque
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Didnt you say you died from testing the damage of traps? Now you say you die so you could shrine! Which is it?
    Could be both. If you're dead, you don't take damage getting on the traps by the shrine. From there you can jump up and get to the shrine.

  17. #17
    Undermine Zerger Knight_slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ghallanda
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    Could be both. If you're dead, you don't take damage getting on the traps by the shrine. From there you can jump up and get to the shrine.
    Hello! He only died 1 time and now he has given two stories for that 1 death!. First he sais he died testing trap damage. Now he sais he died kitting mobs away from shrine, let them kill him so he can use a cleared shrine. Comphrende?

  18. #18
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    8min is entirely believable...it takes like 2min to run there, no mobs to fight at all...6 min to dps boss...definitely possible.

    Was doing like ~4min hard runs, EE solo with no scaling 8min sounds about right.
    ^^ This, regardless of how the OP himself did it.

  19. #19
    Community Member Zonixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    696

    Default

    I have said too much (or too little...) Carry on.
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

  20. #20
    Undermine Zerger Knight_slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ghallanda
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zonixx View Post
    The reason for the death was I wanted to test how much damage a trap would do before starting the final boss, I thought no way would it kill me in 1 hit (around 700 hp)... I was wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zonixx View Post
    Nope. In the fight I went to the south little corner got tossed in the air to climb back up to the shrine, dragged some mobs away from the shrine and died so I could run back rez and shine without being hit. .
    ......?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload