Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    ......?
    Ok I will clarify. One run I jumped into the traps, got hit twice failed both saves took 700 damage+ and died, I then started over as the run to the boss is only 3-4 minutes, and started killing him, ran out of SP at about 40 percent when the reavers spawned then jumped up died and shrined. To be honest I nod run this solo 2-4 times a day so Iget confused how and when I die, however the death was intentional. If you are skeptical you are happy to hop in the livestream and I'll run it again later, it's not too difficult.
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

Quote Originally Posted by Zonixx View Post
    Ok I will clarify. One run I jumped into the traps, got hit twice failed both saves took 700 damage+ and died, I then started over as the run to the boss is only 3-4 minutes, and started killing him, ran out of SP at about 40 percent when the reavers spawned then jumped up died and shrined. To be honest I nod run this solo 2-4 times a day so Iget confused how and when I die, however the death was intentional. If you are skeptical you are happy to hop in the livestream and I'll run it again later, it's not too difficult.
    Right. So the first reason you gave in your OP was from a failed run you did not complete. I am skeptical becaust you gave 2 reasons for 1 death! Can you understand how I might think like that seeing what you have posted in this thread?

Yes I would like to see you 6 box 8 minute (or anything close to) complete EE end of road. When will you run that? Can you post a time in GMT.

Haters gona hate this guy is that good.

Right. So the first reason you gave in your OP was from a failed run you did not complete. I am skeptical becaust you gave 2 reasons for 1 death! Can you understand how I might think like that seeing what you have posted in this thread?

Yes I would like to see you 6 box 8 minute (or anything close to) complete EE end of road. When will you run that? Can you post a time in GMT.
    I will run it today prob, if I find someone who needs the gloves.

Your best bet is to just click on the stream and sign up and follow it so you get an email when I will start it, because I cannot say for sure when it will be.

To be honest I run this so much now that I really do not care about the death, part of the path to learning how to run EE's quickly and efficiently is researching new possibilities such as learning how to shrine in the fight, learning how much damage the traps do to know if you need to be super careful etc.
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

I will run it today prob, if I find someone who needs the gloves.

Your best bet is to just click on the stream and sign up and follow it so you get an email when I will start it, because I cannot say for sure when it will be.

To be honest I run this so much now that I really do not care about the death, part of the path to learning how to run EE's quickly and efficiently is researching new possibilities such as learning how to shrine in the fight, learning how much damage the traps do to know if you need to be super careful etc.
    I dont care about the death either, just about the multiple reasons you gave for the death (understandable?). I would have thought seeing as at the time you posted this as it was only your 2nd attempt and you mention in your OP how excited you were you'd remember what happend in the quest pretty clearly. There was no mention of shrining in your OP, just the death that enede your 1st attempt!

So 8 minutes is a normal time for completing this 6 box EE? I would think, load 1st loot toon into instance (clock starts ticking!), run to mobs, die, logout. Repeat x 4. load main toon into instance, run to grab stones, run to end fight, fight boss, kill trash, climb to shrine, pull mobs away,die, res, shrine, buff, fight trash, fight boss and complete in 8 minutes to be a bit of a streatch. Would love to see you do it. Maybe there is a way to command all 5 loot toons at one time? That would save a few minutes. Is that what you do?

Anyway, Im not a hater dude, I'm acturally impressed at the 6 box completions you do. If you could ever run it 1 time for the people that read this thread it would set the record straight. Just 1 time. Post a time in gmt so knowone misses out due to confusion and give a days notice or something so people can have that time to see you own End OF The Road.

Yes this run was done in 8 minutes, was my second attempt at EE End of the Road, my first one I killed the optionals and used the shrine before stepping in, however I realized I triggered the stupid necromancer + shadow rats and pulled yellow alert so I decided to start over.
    Ok I will clarify. One run I jumped into the traps, got hit twice failed both saves took 700 damage+ and died, I then started over as the run to the boss is only 3-4 minutes
    So I read over your OP again and now I find this! Was this your 2nd attempt or your 3rd? You need to read over what you have already posted and then decide what your final version of your story is going to be.

So I read over your OP again and now I find this! Was this your 2nd attempt or your 3rd? You need to read over what you have already posted and then decide what your final version of your story is going to be.
    2nd

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

Quote Originally Posted by miow View Post
    haters gona hate this guy is that good.
    lol!
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Going to stream that end of the road EE prob - First DQ Raid Epic Hard solo though.

Going to run it right now btw, streaming it in the link below. Ill put the vid up son.

UPDATE: Here is the video of another run, very similar to how I did the first one!
    http://www.twitch.tv/zonixxtv/c/1760868

First of all, Thank you for posting the video for us.

Second, thats one of the most outstanding and advanced peices of gameplay I've ever seen in this game. You have multiboxing down to a fine art. You play your caster like it was ment to be played, making full use of all your manna clickies and SP reduction clickies. Not just chuging pots and blasting.

I only wish you would have made your achievement post for just what you did in that video. Im sure you feel as though you solo'd the quest but from what I saw you used multiple toons to contribute to the final victory. IMO I wouldnt be able to call it a "solo". The completion time was almost double what you posted in your OP and if you had not been interupted at the shrine probably would have been doudle. However the completion time seemed to bug on you in the video as well stating 7 minutes where as it was almost 14 minutes. 14 minutes is still a VERY decent time IMO.

From seeing your video I have no doubt you can solo that quest and would probably get close to the original time you posted of 8 minutes. It may take some pot usage without the bard songs but thats what happens when casters solo some quests.

Question! Do you have any melee toons? If you like a challange, which it seems you do, try solo it on your melee!

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    why and how are you regen'ing 8-11 sp? was that something other than ss vigor?
    Abbot Gloves (Vile Blasphemy).

Community Member

I noticed in the video that on the invis run to the boss fight, you have the bard song to regen sp going but then you also use one of your vile clickies. Were you aware that they dont work together? If you watch you'll see that you still only gain 2 sp from the song and nothing from the vile clickie. Perhaps it was just a mis click, if not maybe that will save ya a clickie from time to time.
    Thelanis - Active Toons -> Gyversix, Lootforge, Reyvhin, Darkmeat, Yukka, Raypac

Leader of Solid

Quote Originally Posted by KingofDiamondz View Post
    I noticed in the video that on the invis run to the boss fight, you have the bard song to regen sp going but then you also use one of your vile clickies. Were you aware that they dont work together? If you watch you'll see that you still only gain 2 sp from the song and nothing from the vile clickie. Perhaps it was just a mis click, if not maybe that will save ya a clickie from time to time.
    Was just a misclick out of habbit, yep I noticed the change.

Community Member

Why did you write 8 minutes in your thread heading when clearly your not running anywhere close to that time? Why do you write multiboxed for loot only when looting isn't the only thing the other toons do? Eg bard songs.

It takes away from the achievement, which is very good and makes you look like a liar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12