Question delete character

How can you delete a character from the ddo character list on your account when you delte it in game???? still shows characters that I dont have and havent for three years???
    any help is apperciated

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

If you mean that you deleted a character from DDO and it still shows up in MyDDO then there is no fix.

MyDDO is fubar, and has been that way for months if not years.

One day your characters will be updated... but it's easier to win at the DDO Lottery than to get a broken character to update in MyDDO.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Smile yeah

yeah that's what i meant thanks for the response you would think they could make it easier with all the updates they do

Quote Originally Posted by TROUBLEGIRL View Post
    yeah that's what i meant thanks for the response you would think they could make it easier with all the updates they do
    They never really update MyDDO. Which is kind of sad.

They should have never released it if they were planning to just leave it as is.
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    They never really update MyDDO. Which is kind of sad.

They should have never released it if they were planning to just leave it as is.
    Qft. I still have lotto winners on my winners list from march and april. I have at least 4 characters that I have deleted that are on my list and my monk says that it's archived and I should log in with him to update. I play him every other day, sooo....

What they should contemplate doing is see if anyone from the community is willing to work on it. I know if I was a little more up to par on my programming skills, I'd volunteer. Alas, my commodore 64 programming skills hold no value these days...

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.