Community Member

Default EE CitW Completion

First completion on Orien in the same group from start till the end.

(unfortunetly at our first atmept we tried to do all optionals, and ppl run out of time at the end so the other group took over at the end and did last 10% of quest - this time no such misstake smooth great run

mostly The Myths guild, but with help of few exeptional players from other guilds

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4850/completion1.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3456/completion2.jpg

Randomise
    Sicks
    Mielik
    Hillarie
    Kwitzat
    Feilon
    Hasted
    Medicalert
    Klainmain
    Shataan
    Threehands
    Drachenfels

Everyone did a great job. Never thought an EE citw would border on enjoyable, but it was close.
    Sicks and Tymn on Orien.

Community Member

nicely done

Community Member

grats guys.

did the heroic comms drop?

yeah, everyone got one, but we did no optionals and only got one chest.
    Sicks and Tymn on Orien.

Woot! Congratulations Myths!

congrats
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

I don't have a tally on the deaths, but I think it was over 20 and under 30, but with no full-wipes, which I was happy about. Time was about 2 hours and 20 minutes which I realize, of course, is not a fast EE run, but felt like a step in the right direction for Orien.

we reentered and rebuffed on a few occasions, adding to the time a bit. Saw some derisive mention of this post in channel and wanted to note, for what it's worth, that I don't think anyone thinks or claims this to be an achievement of any kind, simply an exploration of new commendation mechanic and the "testing-out" of some strategies in EE vs EH.
    Sicks and Tymn on Orien.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiG View Post
    I don't have a tally on the deaths, but I think it was over 20 and under 30, but with no full-wipes, which I was happy about. Time was about 2 hours and 20 minutes which I realize, of course, is not a fast EE run, but felt like a step in the right direction for Orien.

we reentered and rebuffed on a few occasions, adding to the time a bit. Saw some derisive mention of this post in channel and wanted to note, for what it's worth, that I don't think anyone thinks or claims this to be an achievement of any kind, simply an exploration of new commendation mechanic and the "testing-out" of some strategies in EE vs EH.
    Dude you are nuts, it s an achievement. Don't care how long it took. You did great.

Now, 3 weeks ago I soloed the EE version. Took like 12 minutes.

Trap

~Icon~, ~Darkblight~, ~Blaklotus~, ~Trappedn~ and Trapnhaggle

Quote Originally Posted by M0NKEYB0Y View Post
    Dude you are nuts, it s an achievement. Don't care how long it took. You did great.

Now, 3 weeks ago I soloed the EE version. Took like 12 minutes.

Trap
    Right....we all know that hires solo quests for you so instead of taking credit for their work go and contribute something to the event YOUR guild is hosting on Saturday!

To everyone else (but Trap!) great work
    “DDO Tip #321 : Wait till the Beholder blinks"