Community Member

Default Looking for Archer build to get Ranger PL

Hi Guys, I've been looking around for an archer build and I'm going crazy. (My ultimate goal is 3x Ranger PL Arti.) I'm about to start my 3rd life. Right now I'm a 20 Ranger Elven AA, and I feel he could have been so much more.

Here are my options:
    20 Ranger
    11 Ranger/6Monk/3Arti
    14 Ranger/6Monk
    7 Ranger /6Monk/7Arti

Basically, I'm looking to maximize my dps by adding 10K stars in. Not sure if I really want the option for traps cause that will eat all my skill points. Are there any other really good archer builds?

(And anyone who is reading this trying to learn for their archers, 20 Ranger AA isn't bad at all and in my experience is very epic viable!)

Honestly... that's all I really found, and I haven't even found a build for the 11ranger honestly. Any opinions or help are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Elwinn; 11-17-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Philly Area

My pure ranger AA lvl 20(5 epic) ranger can crit from like 400 to over 1300 depending on my ED and if I can get them pinned or some other effect that allows the extra damage is on them. You just need the right gear, ED and twists. That is first number damage, not total damage; which can be significantly more.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Community Member

Oh I know 20 Ranger AA is great at 20, but my goal is to get to 20 and tr into my arti. Pretty much looking for a good leveling build, somewhat epic friendly to farm tokens to tr again.

I'm actually leaning towards the 11ranger/6monk/3arti.