Thread: /facepalm

Default /facepalm

Most of you probably don't know who I am. This is for the handful of people who do:

I'm going to be taking an indefinite break from DDO. My piece of **** computer finally died: won't boot anymore. For those of you who know me, I'm sure that comes as no surprise. Been trying some recovery methods which have been unsuccessful so far. Even if I were to get it working again today, I won't be in game for weeks, months, if ever. My playtime has become less and less lately since the level of fun for me is diminishing while my frustration with the innumberable bugs is increasing. There are various IRL things I'd rather focus on right now anyway.

Thanks to everyone who has made my DDO experience worthwhile, in particular to Tactical Legion, LAG, Inferus Sus, and Mitis Mors for making me feel like fam. Shoutout to the good people of renowned chat and aliance; it's been fun.

No, you can not haz my stuff.
    Mitis Mors on Thelanis: Facepalm, Facestove, Fapptastic, Gassylassie, Gimperella, Ruleofwrist

Sad to see you go, best wishes and many lucks!! You will be missed. (No more thank god for Face!) /sadpanda.
    ~~~~ Proud Leader of Renowned ~~~~
    ~baileypaige~bayz~baywee~bailiegh~

Face! A-Team aint the same without Face!

Take your break man, everyones been there.

Cu ingame when you and your hopefully by then new PC are ready!

Haek

PS: was about to say you should hump on TS now and then but well... :P
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Uhm, guess we can start that abbot now without you and take down that lfm from wednesday.

Cya man, hope you get your new computer soon *g*
    Bruyak ~ Razahe ~ Duzzared ~ Marwachine ~ Hukwaller
    Mitis Mors|Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm*** View Post
    Most of you probably don't know who I am. This is for the handful of people who do:

I'm going to be taking an indefinite break from DDO. My piece of **** computer finally died: won't boot anymore. For those of you who know me, I'm sure that comes as no surprise. Been trying some recovery methods which have been unsuccessful so far. Even if I were to get it working again today, I won't be in game for weeks, months, if ever. My playtime has become less and less lately since the level of fun for me is diminishing while my frustration with the innumberable bugs is increasing. There are various IRL things I'd rather focus on right now anyway.

Thanks to everyone who has made my DDO experience worthwhile, in particular to Tactical Legion, LAG, Inferus Sus, and Mitis Mors for making me feel like fam. Shoutout to the good people of renowned chat and aliance; it's been fun.

Everyone need breaks, we'll miss ya! See you when you get back!

/Heals

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm*** View Post

Get in touch with Fix he may have some CPU parts that will make a new machine possible.

He has lots of spare parts that maybe can make up a better system than the slowpoke one you had.

Not that its an easy thing to accomplish increasing those shocking loading times.

Laters and see you soon.
    Thelanis Server Accolyte 21 PL FVS Completionist Super Soul Accelerated 20 PL Completionist Super Sorc Accessory 3 Ranger 3 Sorc 1 Wiz PL Artificer Accusal 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Pale Master Accxer Mathbane Barb PL Barbarian Acc 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Pale Master Ctrl 3 FVS 3 Wiz PL Archmage Jati 3 Monk 3 Ftr PL Tactics Monk Somnath 3 Monk 3 Ftr PL Dark Monk

Noooo! Facepalm!!!
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Best wishes (to you and your computer). Hope you find some other stuff as fun as this game has been.
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

That's one less player to drag my a$$ through quests, dammit! Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Fix