Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Community Member voodoogroves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    9,593

    Default Drop rate on Animus?

    Rune arm from Devil Assault - better to farm on Heroic Elite? Anyone know?
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

  2. #2
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Any insight on this drop rate?

    (necro v. duplicate topic...went with necro)

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,104

    Default

    Well from what i see on other epic-able quests the base items drop way more on Heroic.
    So yes you will get better drop-rate on Heroic Elite but even Heroic Hard should net you better rates as i only see some base items drop in Epics
    (well except for mirror cloak which seems to drop every run on epic)
    Taenebrae, Daemonsoul, Daemoneyes and Daemonheart of Argonessen
    Glitzakram - Trade Thread

  4. #4
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    I saw a rumor of drops in EDA, but no confirmation.

  5. #5
    Community Member 9Crows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    573

    Default

    been running en and eh devil assualt at least 5 times week and have never seen it drop not in 3 months,have ran it in partys and solo ....could be horible luck on everyones part ..or it may not drop

  6. #6
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9Crows View Post
    been running en and eh devil assualt at least 5 times week and have never seen it drop not in 3 months,have ran it in partys and solo ....could be horible luck on everyones part ..or it may not drop
    That's not good news. I know of a confirmed heroic drop.

  7. #7
    Community Member ka0t1c1sm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    545

    Default

    I've gotten 3 from around 15-18 solo runs on Epic Normal.

    Morgulion • Romenion • Valmyrion • Vanielle • Zandrine • Zeldaryne • Zinnuviel

  8. #8
    Community Member voodoogroves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    9,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ka0t1c1sm View Post
    I've gotten 3 from around 15-18 solo runs on Epic Normal.
    Man you're lucky.

    I ransacked this about 3 weeks straight, none. I even opened them up typically towards the end to share the love - again, none.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

  9. #9
    Community Member ka0t1c1sm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    Man you're lucky.

    I ransacked this about 3 weeks straight, none. I even opened them up typically towards the end to share the love - again, none.
    Yeah. Now Strinati's Hand Cannon on the other hand (no pun intended)...

    Morgulion • Romenion • Valmyrion • Vanielle • Zandrine • Zeldaryne • Zinnuviel

  10. #10
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    Man you're lucky.

    I ransacked this about 3 weeks straight, none. I even opened them up typically towards the end to share the love - again, none.
    I haven't ransacked that many times but have had the same results so far.

  11. #11
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ka0t1c1sm View Post
    Yeah. Now Strinati's Hand Cannon on the other hand (no pun intended)...
    I did ransack for this on 3 or 4 toons before getting one. Now it seems like it drops every time I pass through 3BC.

  12. #12
    Community Member ka0t1c1sm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    I did ransack for this on 3 or 4 toons before getting one. Now it seems like it drops every time I pass through 3BC.
    Send some Strinati luck my way, and I'll send some Animus luck yours.

    Morgulion • Romenion • Valmyrion • Vanielle • Zandrine • Zeldaryne • Zinnuviel

  13. #13
    Community Member voodoogroves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    9,593

    Default

    Good vibes headed your way.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

  14. #14
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    Good vibes headed your way.
    2nded

  15. #15
    Community Member cdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    I also have never seen Animus drop on epic. Haven't seen the loot table for DA though.

  16. #16
    Community Member kelly171717's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    peterborough Canada
    Posts
    128

    Wink same here

    I also have been running this on en and eh as well for months and months and I've never seen or heard of it dropping on epic

    levels. I could'nt tell you what the rates like on heroic as ive only done it a handful of times. I hope you find what your after. ( on a siden

    ote i always get great loot on epic , anything from astral diamond to +2 tomes and greater experience elixirs. Also plenty of epic tokens

    but everyone knows that lol) Good luck and great looting
    Real name is Kelly and I play on Khyber in game known as Kellyssss. Been playing for 8 years and I've seen a lot of changes and I'm still here. Quit your whining people my ears are bleeding. Proud guild leader of "onlydidthissoicanusecertainitems."(All one word some people will never know what this means but lots will get the joke

  17. #17
    Community Member dynahawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    304

    Default

    I had one drop in either a EN or EH run just last week. I can't tell you which one has better drop rates, just that Epic can drop it.

  18. #18
    Community Member MartinusWyllt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynahawk View Post
    I had one drop in either a EN or EH run just last week. I can't tell you which one has better drop rates, just that Epic can drop it.
    Thanks!

  19. #19
    Community Member voodoogroves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    9,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly171717 View Post
    I also have been running this on en and eh as well for months and months and I've never seen or heard of it dropping on epic

    levels. I could'nt tell you what the rates like on heroic as ive only done it a handful of times. I hope you find what your after. ( on a siden

    ote i always get great loot on epic , anything from astral diamond to +2 tomes and greater experience elixirs. Also plenty of epic tokens

    but everyone knows that lol) Good luck and great looting
    The fact that the loot is generally good is why I still run it some. It helps cut the frustration down.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

  20. #20
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynahawk View Post
    I had one drop in either a EN or EH run just last week. I can't tell you which one has better drop rates, just that Epic can drop it.
    I had one drop in EN the other day for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload