Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1562
  1. #821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justagame View Post
    50% of my playing time is spent on healers (and offensive casting divines, melee divines, etc.) and like you, I don't go through tons of pots. However, I do admit there are some quests that are more likely to require them -- so I manage that by being picky about groups for a given quest and difficulty...

    But the cries for healers to drink tons of pots -- I see that more on the forums. Maybe I'd see it more in-game if I pugged it more, I don't know. I've had times where I've drank a pot or two, then realized the group was simply in too far over its head, and stopped. Have been asked to drink more to keep it going? You bet, but I simply say no. A couple of times I've gotten protests, usually from players who couldn't finish if I drank a hundred pots, but those are simply cases of players to avoid. I don't see the reason to change the rules because of those few situations.

    In fact, changing the rules can backfire -- when you set a specific limit, some people actually take that as a hint as to what the limit should be. Like I said, if I have to drink at all it's rare. I just KNOW some fool out there is going to remind me I now can drink a pot every minute -- so why shouldn't I, just to keep things going?

    You want to limit guzzle-a-thons? Fine, there's a way to do it without changing the rules (which almost always have unintended consequences). Massively increase the TP price for them. Like a tripling or more. You can still buy a few for emergencies, but consuming them as a way of life won't be an option. And yes, the removal of the store for that purpose WILL drive up demand of in-game pots, and the AH price will rise accordingly. Problem solved. No rule changes needed.

    The forums always have more of everything. When was the last time in game you actually saw a cleric who refused to heal.

    The potion limit could backfire and there there becomes a set number expected but that still brings consistency to the expectations and makes it easier for the devs to estimate usage in the design process.

    Your method to limit guzzle-a-thons might work too. I suspect store sales would go down more than timers or number of uses per rest or something tho. It's still a change and the forums would still erupt over it for a bit.

  2. #822
    Community Member redoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smatt View Post
    What difference is it too you if someone else drinks 10 pots in a quest?
    If Turbine begins to feel that people are completing the content too easily they will make it harder.

    If Turbine alters or balances the game to make it a challenge for someone who drinks 10 pots per quest, that affects me because I don't want to drink 10 pots per quest.

    On a slightly different angle, how many people would have their game play negatively affected if you could only drink 1 pot per quest? Or 1 pot per 15 minutes?

    Thanks.
    Should a reaper see me? I think Death itself should have to make a spot check when I'm rolling up behind him. -- Krimsonrane

  3. #823
    Community Member fmalfeas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    There was never enough mana potions to supply the number of casters in this game on the

    3.33 dollars a day gets 500 mana potions a month from the DDO store. Limitless supply.

    This is like comparing the creek in my back yard to the nile river in terms of magnitude.

    No sir, game balance was not even remotely threatened by in game mana potions. Any semblance of balance was destroyed when pay to cheat endless supply of mana potions was made available.
    $100 a month on mana pots? Seriously? You think this is common? Please.

  4. #824
    Community Member cpito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Under the Disco Ball
    Posts
    2,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aashrym View Post
    The SP potions went up in power since they were added to the game because the spells they fuel went up in power since they were added to the game. Therefore they have become more powerful over time and it is possible to break the game with them because of caster power creep. Therefore I don't agree with your point because spells have become more powerful over time.


    If someone wants to feel god-like and power through a quest using 500 SP pots he might have fun but that can impact the fun of others in a group. In addition to that the dev's still need to balance content towards some standard because players play for a challenge normally. If they want to blow through and slaughter things there is casual and normal for them to do so.

    Because one persons enjoyment of being overpowered shouldn't necessarily supersede another persons enjoyment of contributing I see that as kind of a moot point; specifically because a feeling of contribution for the other 5 members of the group is just as important as the casters and the casters can still have fun without holding center stage the whole quest.

    Because the dev's need to balance content towards something means restricted SP usage creates less variance and makes that job a bit easier.

    If players were meant to feel god-like all the time then all characters should have that option and not just casters who can afford SP potions and have other forms of easy SP renewal. Giving that to everyone gets back to issues setting appropriate challenge.

    Neither of your point appear to be valid to me, so I disagree.
    Is a hammer more powerful today than it was 40 years ago because people use them to build bigger, more impressive structures? No, a hammer is still just a tool. Mana pots are just a tool. They don't make spells land and they don't make players immune to mobs.

    I'm responsible for the fun I have. If I run across a player of any type that I don't enjoy running with, it is also my responsibility to avoid them, not try to impose my will upon them. How far should my concern for another player's fun go? Should it be at the expense of my own? Why do they get to have the fun they want but I don't?

    I've run in groups where I had little to nothing to contribute and made my own fun anyway cracking on the rest of the group and myself, celebrating the one kill I managed to steal from them. Why? Because I'm responsible for my own fun. If the group is grumpy then I go find one that's less grumpy. Why? Right, because I'm resposible for my own fun.

    No, players aren't meant to have god-like powers all the time but it is a temporary option if you want to pay for it. No matter how many times Chai types it, 500 potions does not equal limitless. It's very roughly 200,000 sp (using an avaerage of 400 sp a pot because it's a super easy number to multply by 500). Anything that you can apply a finite number to is not limitless. If Smatt wants to use his stash of pots to try soloing EE CitW, as long as he doesn't come complaining to the forums that it's too hard to solo, why shouldn't he be able to try?

    All players have the option of rolling a caster and throwing 200,000 spell points down the throat of any mob she wishes.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.~ Cpt. Mal Reynolds
    ~Peechie Keene~ THAC0

  5. #825
    Community Member redoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    This is by far incorrect.

    DQ - arcane were and are far more valuable, and can do far more damage than melee, and we were doing all caster elite shrouds that melee couldnt even step into as early as 2008.

    As far as your tempest spine comment, melee were peeing and moaning about the AC of mobs in tempest spine, and claiming it was unfair that casters could just torch them 10 at a time with firewalls and didnt need to worry about to-hits. When melee needed an 18-20 to hit, even when they landed a potential vorp they still needed the same roll to confirm. Seeker wasnt the easy button like it is now.

    Melee never ruled over casters. This is a myth perpetuated by people whose experience before DDO was other MMOs who felt "balanced groups" were absolutely necessary, so they limited their groups to 1 caster and raids to 2 casters. I always thought it was hilarious when people would complain about "not enough DPS" in the beginning of a caster majority shroud back then, and then babble on about how it was one of the smoothest runs they ever been on afterward.
    I seem to remember days of not letting in more than one arcane to anything... Maybe I was imagining it...
    Should a reaper see me? I think Death itself should have to make a spot check when I'm rolling up behind him. -- Krimsonrane

  6. #826
    Community Member redoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel666 View Post
    Or an alternative scenario.

    Turbine makes the dumb decision to balance content under the assumption that everyone will be constantly guzzling these pots (Though gawd knows where we're all supposed to find all this extra disposable income) and drinking pots becomes mandatory.

    Result: More and more players become disenchanted with the game. These disenchanted people stop playing the game. With less people playing the game there are now less people to spend money on it. Less money means less content. Less content means that the players who didn't leave over the "SP Pot Update" now leave because there's nothing new to do. Game closes and Turbine gets bugger all money.
    I can agree that your scenario is also a highly likely result and also not one I would like to see.

    Would not a means of restricting, not the occasional drink, but the "guzzling" of said pots help prevent both scenarios?
    Should a reaper see me? I think Death itself should have to make a spot check when I'm rolling up behind him. -- Krimsonrane

  7. #827
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redoubt View Post
    I can agree that your scenario is also a highly likely result and also not one I would like to see.

    Would not a means of restricting, not the occasional drink, but the "guzzling" of said pots help prevent both scenarios?
    Honestly I'm not sure.

    For the record I never play my Arcanes (I have two and while I normally gravitate towards Caster types in games, for some reason I suck at casters in DDO), my main caster type is a Druid and I've farmed a Bauble (With help from friends and Guildies) and worked my way over to Exalted Angel (From Shiradi) and Twisted in Eternal Faith for the 30 SP Echoes of power. It works quite well, especially when in Wolf form with Essence of the Shrike. You can do quite a lot with 50 SP. I honestly drink pots about once in a blue moon and then only one or two.

    I have no strong opinion on how a Timer or whatever would impact the game.

    My objections have only been to those who have used hyperbole and claimed that their opinions are facts and then used said "Facts" to somehow create a problem that doesn't really exist.

    The simple fact is that the number of players who guzzle "Endless SP Pots" is extremely small. If 90% of the games population were like this then yes, there would definitely be a problem with that scenario (Though conversely if 90% of the games population had 100-500 dollars to throw away each month then Turbine would be raking money in hand over fist through other stuff, not just SP Pots). Turbine wouldn't have to downsize (as they did recently) and would be as big as the other MMOS (Like WOW for example. Not my kind of game at all, but we can't deny that Blizzard is huge with a massive number of staff). Since Turbine isn't as large as such companies I think we can safely say that they're not raking in money by the truck load and that there aren't all that many people with that much disposable income.

  8. #828
    Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Behind you with a claw hammer
    Posts
    25,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Unless something big has changed {not saying it hasn't - we did after all lose ThacO over a decade ago now - and yes I am still annoyed about that}.
    Then there's no Mana in D&D either!
    actually there is a variant for that but dont recall spell pots for that one either.


    Beware the Sleepeater

  9. #829
    Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Uska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Behind you with a claw hammer
    Posts
    25,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redoubt View Post
    I seem to remember days of not letting in more than one arcane to anything... Maybe I was imagining it...
    I remember that was a huge pain


    Beware the Sleepeater

  10. #830
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    This is by far incorrect.

    DQ - arcane were and are far more valuable, and can do far more damage than melee, and we were doing all caster elite shrouds that melee couldnt even step into as early as 2008.

    As far as your tempest spine comment, melee were peeing and moaning about the AC of mobs in tempest spine, and claiming it was unfair that casters could just torch them 10 at a time with firewalls and didnt need to worry about to-hits. When melee needed an 18-20 to hit, even when they landed a potential vorp they still needed the same roll to confirm. Seeker wasnt the easy button like it is now.

    Melee never ruled over casters. This is a myth perpetuated by people whose experience before DDO was other MMOs who felt "balanced groups" were absolutely necessary, so they limited their groups to 1 caster and raids to 2 casters. I always thought it was hilarious when people would complain about "not enough DPS" in the beginning of a caster majority shroud back then, and then babble on about how it was one of the smoothest runs they ever been on afterward.
    You do not read very well do you. In regards to your shrouds, reread my posted period. From dq until the shroud. The rest of your perspective is foreign to me.

    Regardless, your expertesque attitude of claiming things as fact because you have been playing for 6 years only further eludes to the thought that an inferiority complex is resisting it's bindings.

    First time we beat Von was because of a barbarian the casters were dead. first dq was a ranger. The casters were dead. The first shroud on elite we did was heroed. The first Vod we completed was a 17 minute melee with one hell of a healer.

    Your TRUTH is false. Spin yourself a reality that is comfortable to you. I prefer the Cold truth.


    Coldest
    Last edited by Coldest; 11-27-2012 at 01:17 AM.
    bred of an Ice Flenser and a Djinni Ravensguard
    "You people are insatiable." - Tarrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodasch View Post
    I do, it's true. I have a stick figure drawing with the word "Coldest" drawn above it and an arrow pointing from the name down to the drawing...

  11. #831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cpito View Post
    Is a hammer more powerful today than it was 40 years ago because people use them to build bigger, more impressive structures? No, a hammer is still just a tool. Mana pots are just a tool. They don't make spells land and they don't make players immune to mobs.
    SP potions are fuel for the tools. The tools are the spells. A better analogy over time would be changing up from the F9F Cougar to the F22 Raptor. Casters gained new tools. They didn't ignore them to continue alternating between burning hands and acid spray. SP potions would be the equivalent of reloading armament and refueling without stopping, and doing so repeatedly. The F22 can do a lot more with that ability than the F22 that cannot, making that ability very powerful. The Raptor with that ability would still be a big upgrade over the the Cougar and that ability would be more effective on the Raptor.

    Also, a hammer in the hands of someone learning to use it is not as effective as a the hammer in the hands of the person who knows how to use it. Even tho I would consider the hammer a poor analogy changes to the person swinging it still makes it more effective even if it is the same hammer, similar to the changes going from a caster years ago to a caster now.

    Quote Originally Posted by cpito View Post
    I'm responsible for the fun I have. If I run across a player of any type that I don't enjoy running with, it is also my responsibility to avoid them, not try to impose my will upon them. How far should my concern for another player's fun go? Should it be at the expense of my own? Why do they get to have the fun they want but I don't?
    You need to feel over powered to have fun?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpito View Post
    I've run in groups where I had little to nothing to contribute and made my own fun anyway cracking on the rest of the group and myself, celebrating the one kill I managed to steal from them. Why? Because I'm responsible for my own fun. If the group is grumpy then I go find one that's less grumpy. Why? Right, because I'm resposible for my own fun.
    You are ultimate responsible for your own fun. Turbine is ultimately responsible for the enjoyment of as many players as possible. That can mean someone has to suck it up sometimes. Could be me, or you, or they might come up with something else that makes us both happy, who knows? But sometimes changes make the list of things to change and it's not always what we want. I've been hit several times over the years that way and I rebounded.

    Quote Originally Posted by cpito View Post
    No, players aren't meant to have god-like powers all the time but it is a temporary option if you want to pay for it. No matter how many times Chai types it, 500 potions does not equal limitless. It's very roughly 200,000 sp (using an avaerage of 400 sp a pot because it's a super easy number to multply by 500). Anything that you can apply a finite number to is not limitless. If Smatt wants to use his stash of pots to try soloing EE CitW, as long as he doesn't come complaining to the forums that it's too hard to solo, why shouldn't he be able to try?

    All players have the option of rolling a caster and throwing 200,000 spell points down the throat of any mob she wishes.
    So why should a player be forced to roll a caster to do that then? If I follow the logic behind being able to play how I want when I want and the only thing I need to concern myself with is whether I have fun why would you expect me to be forced to play my caster to do it?

    The reason SP totals exist in the first place is still because players are not supposed to have the options of simply having 200,000 spell points to throw down the throat of any mob he or she wishes. If that were the case he or she would already have those spell points, or spell points wouldn't exist in the first place, or spells would not be as effective as they are.

    I agree potions are not limitless, but the limits themselves are slack enough to make the SP available to blow as more than enough and on a whim. I think that is counter-productive to the actual game design, mechanics in place, and actual intent. Those are also reasons to change it.


    The reasons players say we shouldn't change it have amounted to:

    1) you can't tell me how to play
    2) i can blow threw SP potions if I want to
    3) we need the money spent in the store (which, based on changes to make casting cheaper also indicator this is not a design goal)
    4) what's it to you if we want to play that way
    5) i'm responsible for my own fun
    6) Matt should stop forcing his playstyle on others
    7) because not many ppl are affected we should ignore it
    8) players who do that should pay for improvements to my game
    9) there's also healing available so if my thing gets change your thing should be changed take that you dirty melee
    10) other player agree with me so i must be right
    11) this thread is only awesome because i am here
    12) etc etc etc


    The change makes sense because:

    1) it helps with balance concerns among players
    2) it helps development balance content for players
    3) it establishes a better expectation among the community on what to expect
    4) it help ensure more players feel like they were able to contribute in place of watch one person who decided to join a group to show off how he can solo
    5) it prevents players from spending plat or TP unnecessarily as they learn the game
    6) it promotes learning conservation and tactics over brute forcing
    7) it reinforces the existing game mechanics instead of bypassing them
    8) spells have become cheaper and more effective over time
    9) epics have cheap SP options and PrE's have cheap SLA's and echoes now exists
    10) the devs have been moving in the direction of not keeping meta's going full tilt with the expectation players would use efficient options and meta's for a more expensive, inefficient burst; something players seem to resist but restricting SP potions follows that same direction
    11) shrines are more plentiful and already provide an in game control mechanism that's easy for them to manage expected SP usage when they design quests making SP potions less necessary for emergency use

    Following the thread the reasons for the change look more reasonable than the reasons against it.
    Last edited by Aashrym; 11-27-2012 at 02:03 AM.

  12. #832
    Community Member wolflordnexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Waco Canith
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aashrym View Post
    Your bank and inventory look so small.
    I would assume it's a mule

  13. #833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolflordnexus View Post
    I would assume it's a mule
    I assumed so too. I just couldn't resist the comment.

  14. #834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    not picking on this particular poster, but just wanted to point out i see this answer over and over in favor of p2w.

    why is it good for me? i dont p2w, but i find myself in groups that do. mostly its not the heroic levels, more the epic levels.

    im trying to do the best i can, using resources at my disposal in the game, to help my group and myself to succeed at our common goal - completion. if things go south or blue bars run out of mana before the next shrine and they start swilling, how can i say "good job everyone. we did it."? good job because the group or 1 or 2 or 3 people in the group werent skilled enough or geared enough to not be such a burden to the group and cause more mana used than really necessary? because the blue bars wont admit defeat and rather not try again, using different tactics or different group, because they are already wasted some of their time? because blue bars like to prove they can dps and heal or like to blow their mana on dps?

    i dont always know sp pots are store bought, but sometimes i do know. is completion really worth the reward by powering your way through quests? is it really worth the TP/$ so you can say you did it?

    sorry, no, its not good for me. i play a game a certain way and it clashes with p2w. its like saying, "i got there on my own 2 feet". i dont feel good because someone/s kept the group going on their dime. i feel good about wins when the group pulls together and relied on each other.

    if you want to burn through in game sp pots, than have at it. thats in game resources that are used and will eventually run out if you try to burn through them if you power your way through content. i dont have a problem with that. but the store is unlimited only by how much you are willing to spend. instead of learning to stretch sp, farming/crafting for sp regen clickies, getting better gear, relying on group efforts and tactics and using just in game resources, you are willing to leap over any skill you have for that completion. if it doesnt come from in game, i wont be buying my wins that way and i wont help you buy your wins.

    is it good for the game? sure it is, financially. people dont want to fail and people are always in a hurry. because of those 2 things is why mana pots will always be in the store and be a major cash cow. Turbine provides the means for easier questing and in return, they make it so we can log on everday so we can turn around and do it all over again.
    After reading all this, I still have to say...so what? As long as you are not required to eat store sp pots like tic tacs, then who cares if some small portion of the population would rather spend money chugging their way to victory instead of learning the quests better or farming better gear. I don't care what other people do as long as I am not required to do it also.

  15. #835
    Community Member Uma-Quixote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    432

    Exclamation

    This thread is still going?


    wow....you guys need to play more, spend less time here.

    Trust me, you'll enjoy it.
    "Im-plo-sion: For when you just absolutely HAVE to kill every M*****-F***** in the room".
    (Samuel L Jackson)
    Alts: Mercilless, Relenttless, Maliciouss: The Silence sisters.

  16. #836
    Community Member Vint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aashrym View Post
    The change makes sense because:

    1) it helps with balance concerns among players

    3) it establishes a better expectation among the community on what to expect
    4) it help ensure more players feel like they were able to contribute in place of watch one person who decided to join a group to show off how he can solo
    5) it prevents players from spending plat or TP unnecessarily as they learn the game
    6) it promotes learning conservation and tactics over brute forcing
    8) spells have become cheaper and more effective over time
    1. Would you remove res cakes and want to nerf monks as well?

    3. I promise you, people will not learn their Shroud puzzle or become more competent in my group because of this. If anything they will still blow their mana and not be able to contribute to the party.

    4. People dont want to contribute. Who has the ring and voice? As everyone remains quiet and not wanting to learn. They just got off of work, stressful day, and could care less about learning any damn thing.

    5. Dont spend tp? This game will be funded by rainbows and unicorns. If this is the case, tell Turbine to quit selling the starter sh** weapons for 300 tp. Now that is a rip off to new people.

    6. Look in my bio. How often do you see someone trip, bluff or use diplo? Very few do. People will still not use tactics because of this.

    8. They have become cheaper, but you dont remember a huge nerf (or three) to blue bars a while back? If they are that cheap then people must not need pots then. right?
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

    LEGION

  17. #837
    The Hatchery zwiebelring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,567

    Default

    Yes, please put timers on regular SP potions. Simultaneously remive SF pot.s for melees completely. Then put up store pot.s without timers and store only SF pot.s, unlockable by ingame favor!

    OP, if you want to balance casters and/or teach people in being better players, do it with free advice. Everything else is enforcing a playing atmosphere I do not like.

    Can we stop using strong phrases and a demanding attitude if we have suggestions? And since when is it Turbines responsibility to teach and educate people in not being an ******* by implementing ridiculous ingame restrictions? Stop denying your own responsibility towards the community!
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

  18. #838
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zonixx View Post


    Had to do it, sorry.
    It looks like you got 1 stack of major mana pots and a lot of potions of effiacy from vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

  19. #839
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    25,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isolani View Post
    Only newer players would pay for SP pots, I bought a 100 stack of store SP pots 3 years ago when I was new to the game and still have 30+ left. I use looted ones for the most part, and I have hundreds of them, and I've never bought them from auction. You don't ever need to pay TP for SP pots unless you want to. If you are using more sp pots than you find, then either you are undergeared or the people that you are running with are undergeared for the quests/difficulty you are doing.

    On the other hand, some people just choose to go wild with their SP and don't care if they have to chug some store pots to do it. So what, it's good for Turbine if they do, which is good for everybody that plays the game.
    Its not only the newer players. Its the players who value time as the new standard for them getting things done. I know quite a few older players and even a few founders who are loaded up on mana potions and use them all the time.

    So what? I dont believe anyone who says this understands the impact this has on the game. Or maybe they do understand and arent willing to admit it. The reason I say this is because I see alot of names in here trying to disagree with me who have a history of harping about bad PUGs and such. Easy buttons breed less quality play and higher attrition loss of skilled players. Thats a bad combination, because alot of those higher end guilds who used to field 20 players a night now only field 7 or 8 and they are filling the other 4 spots in their raid from the very PUG pool that has gotten alot worse over time, in major part due to the easy buttons they temselves have supported over the years.

  20. #840
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    25,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fmalfeas View Post
    $100 a month on mana pots? Seriously? You think this is common? Please.
    Compared to what? $240 a month on smokes? People pay more money for worse. You dont think people participate in this level of p2w? Please. I witness it daily.

Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload