So, help me with a bit of clarity if you can. Some questions around glancing blows; please correct my misunderstanding if you can, and help out w/ the questions I've got.
- You get glancing blows on any THF weapon, including b-sword/d-axe combos with shield.
- You ordinarily get two, GTHF grants you third if you are stationary.
- The damage you do is essentially base damage, reduced (20% base, THF and other things increase this). I assume this is base damage including power attack, damage boost, etc.
- What additional damage procs on a glancing blow (beyond the % chance for weapon effects)? Sneak? Rune arms?
- What all is affected by that "% chance to proc weapon effects"?
- Does this reduction also include on-hit non-weapon items (Frozen Tunic, ED procs, etc.)?