Exclamation High Road Quest Chain - End Rewards of each Quest

I invite the developers to check the effective level of the loot table of the new quests rewards done on Elite. I see very low level loot for a 26 level quest ... often i find level 23 items and even 108 spellpower version of staves and scepters, which i usually find in lower level quests (underdark for example).

Got one question, does the +2 loot bonus days influence quest rewards? Because if it does then i should be right: i got a +3 to +4 tome upgrade during this event in End of the Road Epic Elite reward (not the chain reward, but the actual quest), which is a level 23-26 loot like the +3 tomes, while the quest is a level 26 +2 event means i should have get a +4 to +5 or a plain +4 tome.

If so please recheck the loot tables on the rewards because i just wasted one shot at very very rare tome .

BR,
    Z.
    Last edited by Zerkul; 11-16-2012 at 11:44 AM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

End rewards are not affected by (chain or single quest) loot bonuses, gems etc..
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiewa View Post
    End rewards are not affected by (chain or single quest) loot bonuses, gems etc..
    They're not supposed to be, but my best loot was coming from the end rewards rather than the chests themselves. Either the loot tables are wonky or the end rewards are. Or I didn't test enough to get a truly accurate reading. If anyone has more info, it'd be good to see.
    Officer and Webmaster for Fallen Immortals, a guild of Thelanis.

Toons: Aryllia (main), Dayanmak, Devhead, Gezgin, Kutsal Ruh, Toprak

Quote Originally Posted by dozkal-mo View Post
    They're not supposed to be, but my best loot was coming from the end rewards rather than the chests themselves.
    If that is the case then I'm fairly certain those end rewards will be nerfed soon.
    Thanks for pointing out this discrepancy to the devs!

Community Member

Pulled unbound +4 tomes in those quests on ehard over the weekend. Didn't pull a tome in end quest reward though to verify what you are asking.

i don't know about the end reward.
    BUT even the loot u get from breaking items is great. i got a +8 bracer of superior parring (+4 insight to ac and saves) from a pot in the inn on epic hard.got a nifty 25% fortification and +5 resistance ring in the same quest too. will be ransacking it on hard for the bastion and the loot today
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP