Community Member

Default Being a part of the solution

After some unannounced modificaitons Turbine decided to carry out on my main toon (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...30#post4767030) I've decided that from now on instead of being a part of the problem, I am going to be a part of the solution.

I may be back, if and when these modifications are withdrawn. But I'm not counting on it. Thanks for the good times, and take care everyone!

/Duskwisp and others

Another solution is finding a way to demonstrate that high quality customer service can lead to more profits. A GM pops on, hands you tomes, then pops away. I'm not sure why they won't help you (or others that I know who have suffered various significant character malfunctions). Keep going up in the corporate food chain until you get someone who will listen?
    Orien Player: Semirasai, ~3~ L28 Drow Wizard :: Kaethe, ~5~ L13 Halfling Barb/Bard/Rog :: Esthera, ~2~ L26 Human Favored Soul
    Sophiae, L20 Drow Bard :: Kitarina, L20 Half-Orc Fighter :: Aadia, L20 Half-Elf Sorcerer :: Olesia, ~2~ L15 Sun Elf Cleric/Monk

I imagine you will miss DDO more than Turbine will miss you, but if this makes you happy...

I can understand the frustration of having a bug negatively affect your character.
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Hermanius Brightblade, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

This is another case of frustration @ bugs becoming greater than the joy of playing. Sorry to see anyone go but I certainly understand it. My scale is balanced now and it won't take much to tip me out the door too.

Good luck, and I hope you find something more enjoyable to play.

PS @ Turbine why no effort to really help people having major issues. I just don't understand this.

I am sure Turbine customer service will repristinate your character status as soon as they get the needed informations in order to do so.

I can comprehend your frustration and the fact you feel unfairly treated but you will be able to play again.

Take care.
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Nooooooooooooooo.

Really sorry to see you take a break (hopefully it's just that). Hard to say more without breaking the code of conduct.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Talking /decrease drama mode on

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    Hard to say more without breaking the code of conduct.
    It's impossible to not break that code, even developers can't respect it! lol
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this