Default Adventure Compendium not updating correctly

I'm interested if anyone else has noticed this. Some quests haven't updated with the highest difficulty I've run them on. As far as I can tell, I only get this with Eberron Epics.

Screenshot shows that the AC thinks I've only done LoD on Heroic Elite, while the XP Log shows me as having already run it on Epic Normal. I've got several toons like this, to the point where I'm having to manually keep track of difficulties run in spreadsheets.
    Honkin * Diaari * Bazongas

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Favor are rewarded based on the highest difficulty mode completed, that is: casual, normal, hard or elite. Whether the quest is done on heroic or epic does not do any difference. Therefore (I think) the game lists the completion that gives the highest favor, and does not interest itself in heroic or epic.
    It's definitely an N-word.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Favor are rewarded based on the highest difficulty mode completed, that is: casual, normal, hard or elite. Whether the quest is done on heroic or epic does not do any difference. Therefore (I think) the game lists the completion that gives the highest favor, and does not interest itself in heroic or epic.
    Is that true though? I have Epic Hard listed as the highest difficulty for quests I've done on Heroic Elite. Or at least, I think I do, I'll have to look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fefnir_2011 View Post
    Is that true though? I have Epic Hard listed as the highest difficulty for quests I've done on Heroic Elite. Or at least, I think I do, I'll have to look into that.
    I'll bring up a very old suggestion made by me and several others. Instead of adding all the store buttons everywhere, how about adding separate buttons for the different difficulties? It doesn't mean nearly as much now as back when people had to farm quests, but it would be nice to have (maybe even a number instead of a dot to show how many times it's been ran on that difficulty).
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

It looks like Dandonk is correct. The Adventure Compendium displays the highest "Favor" difficulty completed, and not the highest Quest Difficulty. As counter-intuitive as that is, that means that if you complete an Eberron Epic on Heroic Normal and Epic Hard, it will show up as Epic Hard in the AC. If you then complete it on Heroic Elite, it will show as Heroic Elite in the AC. I confirmed this by running VoN1 (which I knew I ran on Heroic Elite while TRing) on EN. Sure enough, after completion it still shows as HE.

On the other hand, since the Eveningstar Epics don't have Heroic counterparts (barring Beyond the Rift and the Druid's Deep chain), they will always display the highest epic difficulty completed. From this I imagine that completing Rift or any Deep quest on an Epic difficulty higher than the heroic difficulty you've done will show, i.e., Heroic Elite would trump Epic Hard, but Epic Elite trumps Heroic Elite. Whew!

An easy solution, as madmaxhunter said, would be to include a completion list somewhere. The Adventure Compendium is already pretty crowded: Maybe a list under each quest's entry in the Quest Journal instead? Regardless, I think the reasoning behind the current "progress" section of the AC is a little too complex.