Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Hello!

I have seen a number of people say that their character(s) did not actually copy to Lamannia. I would like some information regarding this issue:

• Do the characters that fail have a "character data unavailable" warning? Or do they look like they should transfer, but then fail to do so?

• How many of your characters have failed to transfer? (Please list character names, levels, classes, and servers.)

• How many of your characters have successfully transferred? (Again, please list names, levels, classes, and servers.)

• Do you have characters that show the "character data unavailable" warning that you want to copy?

Note that this thread is ONLY for discussing issues with the Character Copy Tool. This is not the place to argue for or against a character wipe.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    My human Arti Tinkerman failed, level 24 pure. And now it's stuck in the transfer list as failed so I cannot get him or something else over since he's counted towards the 5. My WF Arti level 20 managed to transfer over afterwards so I don't know what made him fail. I just noticed that it took forever for it to transfer and then came up as failed.

If you guys could clear anything with a Fail status it would be nice since he has some stuff I'd like to try out on Lam.

Community Member

Default duration

generaly how long does it take for a sucessful character copy?

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vollant View Post
    generaly how long does it take for a sucessful character copy?
    a few minutes.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

2015 DDO Players Council Starla70's Avatar

Do the characters that fail have a "character data unavailable" warning? Or do they look like they should transfer, but then fail to do so?

Kaystrra level 3 ranger, level 17 cleric epic 2 Looked like it should transfer no warning given

How many of your characters have failed to transfer? (Please list character names, levels, classes, and servers.)
    Just the one failed

How many of your characters have successfully transferred? (Again, please list names, levels, classes, and servers.)
    4 Kachinna level 20 cleric 3 epic argonessen
    Keighlea level 17 paladin "
    Fnorr level druid 9 "
    Kynarr level 4 artificer Cannith

Do you have characters that show the "character data unavailable" warning that you want to copy?
    No

Community Member

Thumbs down

This page allows you to copy your characters from the live game worlds to the lamannia beta world.

You may copy up to 5 characters
    Once a character is copied, it may not be recopied

Xaxxec (Drow Elf)
    L21 Sorcerer/Druid Wayfinder Failed 2013-02-06 03:54:09
    Zarada (Human)
    L22 Cleric/Druid Wayfinder Failed 2013-02-06 03:54:09
    Sasheem (Human)
    L25 Paladin/Druid Wayfinder Failed 2013-02-06 03:52:42
    Zyclon (Human)
    L25 Favored Soul/Druid Wayfinder Failed 2013-02-06 03:52:42
    Zarador (Drow Elf)
    L24 Sorcerer/Druid Wayfinder Failed 2013-02-06 03:52:42

You have copied the maximum number of characters allowed.

Community Member

The character copy page has disappeared or been moved, I have tried searching for the new address but so far been unsuccessful, does anyone have the new page address as the bookmark I have now just tells me the page is not found? The bookmark I have was working after the last wipe only some weeks ago so this is new.

Default All failed

Quickkil (Warforged)
    L12 Artificer[v] Sarlona Failed 2013-02-14 12:24:07
    Kasban (Halfling)
    L25 Monk/Druid Sarlona Failed 2013-02-14 12:24:07
    Leg (Half-Orc)
    L16 Barbarian Sarlona Failed 2013-02-14 12:24:07
    Quickfix (Human)
    L22 Cleric/Druid Sarlona Failed 2013-02-14 12:24:07
    Quickfist (Human)
    L23 Sorcerer/Druid Sarlona Failed 2013-02-14 12:24:07

All have failed as of 3/17/13.
    Can they be retried?

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Unfortunately, once a character copy fails, you cannot attempt to copy that character to Lamannia again until after all characters have been wiped from Lamannia.

I try to make sure that it is easy to create a decent character from scratch on Lamannia. Hopefully SOON™ it will be even easier.

Also, if you are having issues viewing the character copy page, please remember that you need to be logged into MyDDO before clicking on the link. Also, if you have not logged in to DDO with your characters recently, you may run into the same "page not found" error.

Community Member

Logged in as sudzz | My Profile | My Admin | Logout | Report this site

Leaderboards:
    Guilds
    Challenges
    My DDO » Home

Error!
    The page you were looking for was not found.

This was as much text as drag and copy would allow, I am logged in as can be seen and I am using http://myddo.com/charctercopy as the web address, as I said on previous comment this was working only recently after the last wipe but now I cannot open the page. Does anyone else get this message?

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    Logged in as sudzz | My Profile | My Admin | Logout | Report this site

Leaderboards:
    Guilds
    Challenges
    My DDO » Home

Error!
    The page you were looking for was not found.

This was as much text as drag and copy would allow, I am logged in as can be seen and I am using http://myddo.com/charctercopy as the web address, as I said on previous comment this was working only recently after the last wipe but now I cannot open the page. Does anyone else get this message?
    ***http://my.ddo.com/charactercopy*** my DOT ddo DOT com, your missing the dot between my & ddo sir! :P! ! Cheers! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    ***http://my.ddo.com/charactercopy*** my DOT ddo DOT com, your missing the dot between my & ddo sir! :P! ! Cheers! !
    that was a minor typo in the copying of the address rather than the address being wrong in my boomarked pages, i logged onto live with one of the toons and they all reappeared after 10 mins, starange really as i hadn't logged into live for a long time and they hadn't been archived previously.

Community Member

fail to copy? my characters don't even technically exist because of that abomination you guys have for a database connected to myddo

I haven't been able to copy a character to lamannia for about 4 years now..

Community Member

server doesn't even see my characters when I'm logged into the game, viewing my.ddo FROM within the game.... characters must have been archived on pluto before it was exiled from planethood

Tried to copy a character (Xilphare) to Lamannia for the early preview in mind but it Failed, suprise suprise.

This is the first that has failed: Xilphare, 25, Artificer/Ranger/Monk, Thelanis, 2013-04-11 01:22:07 (Requested)
    No warnings, just Incomplete then Failed.

The last succesful copy: Shyntaghar, 25, Rgoue, Thelanis, 2013-01-16 15:25:14 2013-01-16 15:21:50

Tried to copy 2 more characters a level 25 FvS and a lvl 12 Druid. Druid succeeded but FvS Failed.

Guess it's not the end of the world thanks to The Guide but more loot would be needed to actualy make up for the live characters.
    Last edited by Syrophir; 04-11-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: clearup
    Moved from Keeper/EU to Thelanis (2010)
    Guild: aLiclan Mains: Ichilphrion (FvS) Shyntaghar (Rogue) Xilphare (Artificer) Xyrathur (Wizard)
    Low tolerance for grind.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Hello!

I have seen a number of people say that their character(s) did not actually copy to Lamannia. I would like some information regarding this issue:

• Do the characters that fail have a "character data unavailable" warning? Or do they look like they should transfer, but then fail to do so?

• How many of your characters have failed to transfer? (Please list character names, levels, classes, and servers.)

• How many of your characters have successfully transferred? (Again, please list names, levels, classes, and servers.)

• Do you have characters that show the "character data unavailable" warning that you want to copy?

Note that this thread is ONLY for discussing issues with the Character Copy Tool. This is not the place to argue for or against a character wipe.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    4/5 my requests transferred successfully this morning.

The one that failed did not have any warnings that it wouldn't copy. The failed one was my main (of course):

Name: Death
    Server: Cannith
    Class: 16 Arti, 2 Ranger, 2 Monk, 5 Epic (13 past lives)
    Date/Time: 2013-04-11 08:29:53

Successful Copies were:

Name: Holy
    Class: 12 Fighter 8 Monk, 5 Epic (2 past lives)

Name: Heal
    Class: 20 Cleric, 2 Epic (0 past lives)

Name: Can
    Class: 18 Wiz, 2 Monk 5 Epic(2 past lives)

Name: Leap
    Class: 20 FvS, 5 Epic (0 past lives)
    Officer of the Platinum Knights of Cannith, Founder of the guild GHOSTBANE of Cannith
    Main - Death - Completionist and then some...
    Other Characters - Holy, Leap, War, Optimusprime, Intimitank, Lanfear, Can, Afkbiobrb, Garagesale, Leverpuller and many more

Community Member

u promise a new character wipe, i can t play because i have a old version on my char, i m in constantly TR and i have deleted my char on lamannia, can u help me?
    My char is Uriziem, server cannith
    Uriziem Completionist done, past life 28/30
    solo ADQ2 EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414558
    solo FoT EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414946
    Waiting better and harder end game(or neverwinter online)

Community Member

Question

One thing I noticed when I logged into Lammania was that my account status is still showing as Free Account when I am currently premium. Also although I was able to select drow character during character creation, it does not allow me to create one and there's a remark saying I need to purchase it first.

Then I tried to copy my existing 3 toons from Wayfinder over. All failed, I previously have no issues copying toons from other servers (Thelanis/Sarlona etc) over.

The 3 toons from Wayfinder I tried to copy over are
    1) Cxazy (2nd life: Human 15fighter/2Paladin/1rogue ; first life was a drow)
    2) Cantan (1st life: Drow 1Cleric/2Paladin/1fighter)
    3) Nightingal (1st life: Drow FvS lvl 5)

Community Member

The new forum states that character copy should be available from clicking community at the top of this page and selecting character copy, however it seems I do not have this option when i click on community all the options i have are Forums, Fan Sites, and Community Guidelines. So what gives? is it not active at the moment or is something broken?

Community Member

the Character copy tool seems to be non-existent from the new forums. i can find no links to it in my account options and all links give 404 errors

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

A character wipe is coming soon to Lamannia anyways.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast