Default Where is the questgiver Siendra d'Jorasco?

Wiki says "House Jorasco".

Ran around the Enclave several times, don't see her.

Went into the actual "House Jorasco" behind Blossom, I don't see any NPCs in it. Just some furniture and a nice tree.

A description of where to find her and the nearest landmark (ie: Near another quest entrance or quest giver) would be appreciated.

Lancashire UK - Keeper Refugee, Played since beta

either above the door to house J building, have to go round the side near the graveyard to get up,
    or
    turn right out the airship, go down the hill, and right before the wall under a tree.
    cant remember which
    Dex - Leader - THΣ ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
    I don't do serious, it no fun

Quote Originally Posted by Dexol View Post
    either above the door to house J building, have to go round the side near the graveyard to get up,
    or
    turn right out the airship, go down the hill, and right before the wall under a tree.
    cant remember which
    Sounds right. Those are the two common ones that are not obvious how to get to. Especially the one in the roof.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Prime Healer (All EDs Capped) | Brogburt - The Warlord (All EDs Capped) | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <The True Path>

As the other two said, Siendra can be found by exiting the Open palm inn and running forward. Keep looking to the
    right. She is in an alcove right before the wall. Another method would be to go to Redwillow's ruins. When leaving
    from there, run straight ahead. She should be pretty much in front of you.

A third method would be to *gasp* use your map to locate her. She is not in an inn so this method should work as
    well. The character I used for the pic wasn't high enough level so I think that's why she's not on there.

IIRC, she gives you "and the dead shall rise" quest aka spire of validus.

Last edited by herzkos; 11-13-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    The Office of the Exchequer. 1750 on all live servers via Pure pugging. Thank you very much to all who helped carry a gimp . (wayfinder was a soloist build)

Thanks, found her.

Off to farm!