Community Member

Default Broken LFM - new bug since update

Looks like today's update broke the LFM panel. I can no longer choose the level range for groups I am forming and so it stays at the default setting of Quest Level to Quest Level +4 (e.g. ADQ1 is a level 12 quest, so it comes up as 12-16)

This seems to be happening to all lfms on Cannith now, so I know it is not just me.

I have submitted a bug report in game for this but please also post if you are getting the same problem. It effectively breaks a bit component of the lfm process, so it needs to be fixed fast!

I am guessing here, however i have noticed that the font size for chat entry is larger now (not the output text, just the input text). The text in the Ingredient Bag search box is also larger (causing the length of the box to overflow the bag itself). For the LFM panel, if the last update caused the text size in the lvl range to increase beyond the size of the box, it may be why we can no longer select them.
    Member of Storm Lords on Thelanis.
    In game: Unshriven, Unbidden, Unsated, and Unfazed.

Hidden in a secret hold

and tomb of tormented is broken

yes, again

dead aura doesn't work (not the biggest trouble) but rat started attacking a carcass eater that was past 1 of the walls you move with the switch(where you have to place the rat)

so here stays... so cute attacking a blocked target

gj turbine, 1 full day with lfm broken, also the ddo store and tickets (yes, you can't, so pray for your luck finding bugs lol)