Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Uber Completionist Ilindith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,349

    Default Hey Sarlona, stop being mad at me mmkay?

    Been on for less than an hour and I already had at least a dozen people getting mad at me because I decline them from my group.

    Thanks to Turbine, we can't pick the level range of our LFMs anymore, so before you start *****ing at me again when I decline you, please take the time to read the damn LFM description where I write what the actual max level of the group is.

    Thanks.

    /vent off
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

  2. #2
    Community Member rest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burque
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Whoa I didn't even know you pugged!

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    180

    Default

    thank god for your awesome thread, now EVERYONE on Sarlona will know about this and what not to do to you when you do what you do to them.

  4. #4
    Community Member Alaunra2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    232

    Default

    For a minute there I thought I was in the Khyber forum.

  5. #5
    Uber Completionist Ilindith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flech View Post
    thank god for your awesome thread, now EVERYONE on Sarlona will know about this and what not to do to you when you do what you do to them.
    Sarcasm, my favorite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaunra2010 View Post
    For a minute there I thought I was in the Khyber forum.
    Oh sorry, I forgot. Shroud PUGs suck.

    Sounds more like Sarlona now?
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

  6. #6

    Default

    Who are you I thought you quit the game I guess not. Run pug get better put your money where game is at you still a nooB.

  7. #7
    Uber Completionist Ilindith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redmexz View Post
    Who are you I thought you quit the game I guess not. Run pug get better put your money where game is at you still a nooB.
    Does anyone even understand what you say when you write stuff? Because I most certainly don't.
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    Does anyone even understand what you say when you write stuff? Because I most certainly don't.
    Sorry its that Califas thing and ya you still a noob A.

  9. #9
    Uber Completionist Ilindith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redmexz View Post
    Sorry its that Califas thing and ya you still a noob A.
    Well someone here has something against me.

    Oh wait, it's just you. Nothing to care about.
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

  10. #10
    Community Member LafoMamone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flech View Post
    thank god for your awesome thread, now EVERYONE on Sarlona will know about this and what not to do to you when you do what you do to them.
    This.

    I understand your frustration, but there is no fixing this with a thread on the forums. It's safe to assume that the type of people you decline aren't forum goers.

  11. #11
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flech View Post
    thank god for your awesome thread, now EVERYONE on Sarlona will know about this and what not to do to you when you do what you do to them.
    Yeah, I got the do what you did when you did what to me album. After that I was done with Jermaine however....
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  12. #12
    Uber Completionist Ilindith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LafoMamone View Post
    This.

    I understand your frustration, but there is no fixing this with a thread on the forums. It's safe to assume that the type of people you decline aren't forum goers.
    You'd be surprised, based on some of the names I've had to decline.
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

  13. #13
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council
    TrinityTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Findlay, OH
    Posts
    3,155

    Default

    LOL The main problem here isn't even the broken ui, it's an end user problem. I get all sorts of crazy because people didn't take a second to actually read the lfm and see what they are agreeing to.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

    Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

  14. #14
    The Hatchery DarkForte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    Since when do LFMs have text in them?
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

  15. #15
    Community Member cherokee83pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Just because you post an LFM doesn't mean you have to take the first people that apply... Sometimes people click on the LFM that do not know how to run the quests and the party leader doesn't necessarily want to hand hold the pugs. I know I don't... Or people that click and don't have the content or the necessary equipment for the quest at hand. Case in point, and I am not naming names. But, a pug came into our party last night on the new lost swamp quest on epic leet an had NO fortification at all lol. I'm just sayin lol. I think Turbine took down MyDDo so we would stop rejecting so many players because they were undergeared lol

    Just my opinion and you all know what opinions are like... Muah ha ha lol everyone has them...

    Lovies,
    Witchies

  16. #16
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    Been on for less than an hour and I already had at least a dozen people getting mad at me because I decline them from my group.

    Thanks to Turbine, we can't pick the level range of our LFMs anymore, so before you start *****ing at me again when I decline you, please take the time to read the damn LFM description where I write what the actual max level of the group is.

    Thanks.

    /vent off
    Hehe, even when level ranged worked, people didnt read the LFM.

    Nothing has changed there.

    I would have applied, but since it is the Shroud, I had a self root canal to preform instead.

    It went well!


    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  17. #17
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee83pride View Post
    Just because you post an LFM doesn't mean you have to take the first people that apply... Sometimes people click on the LFM that do not know how to run the quests and the party leader doesn't necessarily want to hand hold the pugs. I know I don't... Or people that click and don't have the content or the necessary equipment for the quest at hand. Case in point, and I am not naming names. But, a pug came into our party last night on the new lost swamp quest on epic leet an had NO fortification at all lol. I'm just sayin lol. I think Turbine took down MyDDo so we would stop rejecting so many players because they were undergeared lol

    Just my opinion and you all know what opinions are like... Muah ha ha lol everyone has them...

    Lovies,
    Witchies
    Hehe....

    Was a good time at least. We should be thankful it was not a early morning run or our leader, love ya pal!, might have gone crazy(ier).


    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  18. #18
    Community Member cherokee83pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Hehe....

    Was a good time at least. We should be thankful it was not a early morning run or our leader, love ya pal!, might have gone crazy(ier).

    True, still funny none the less lol. But, my point is still proven lol

  19. #19
    Community Member Culver.Civello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    915

    Default

    Oh? I didnt even notice that was happening. Haven't pugged since the update. >.> Which is weird, cause I usually always do... O.o Been just soloing stuff to save myself from the frustration.

    Lost Legions of Sarlona................................. Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda
    Kobay . Kobai . Artisti . Kobot . Ezike . Dynic.......................... Ezike . Kobai

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload