Default Enduring Conviction

I realize this is not exactly the most common item out there, but has anyone else noticed the nerf? It now requires Lawful vs. Good. I logged out wielding them on my Chaotic Good Ranger and now I cannot use them this life until I respec' for a respectable amount of UMD!

I'm submitting a Bug report and hoping this isn't WAI and merely a side effect of other changes.

The old, old one was Lawful + Good. I wonder if someone decided to fix the newer one without mentioning it.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

I'd like to give this a bump and find out if it was an intended change. Previously greater good out ranked absolute law for the weapon requirement. I still have the old version and lawful was never a requirement since I first got them.

I noticed that a couple of my random weapons and even the Elemental Rapiers of Air swapped their effect order around since U16 to the point where they now show different particle effects on the model. I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of thing was also causing your issues.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Yes, they seem to have re-ordered the hierarchy of effects. Stealth changes like this are quite annoying.

Still all the same a developer remark here or some indication via my bug report has been seen (and either queued up or closed if WAI). I realize though that they are busy and it's the holiday season and likely a large portion of staff is out for now (aside from the ones downsized earlier in the year >< )