Talking U16 The High Road Map and More!

Alright, the next update is coming out for Dungeons and Dragons Online. This time it is Update 16, The Netherese Legacy. This update has tons of good stuff. The content for this release is geared at the very top end of the game with the five new quests all being 24th level on normal. This new update also has a new epic level wilderness adventure area to explore. To help out all those DDO players out there, DDM's Realm has released another map and walkthrough guide for The High Road in Update 16, The Netherese Legacy. This map of The High Road Willderness Adventure Area has all of the quest locations, Oriphaun's journal locations, and many of the Random Encounter spawn points.

You can find the map and guide for The High Road here: The High Road Map and Guide

The quest database has also been updated with the new Update 16 quests statistics and information. Guides and walkthroughs will be coming soon along with all of the new gear!

Quests In The The Netherese Scroll Series
    Detour
    Rest Stop
    Lost in the Swamp
    A Stay At The Inn
    End of the Road

Enjoy Update 16, The Netherese Legacy! Keep an eye on DDM's Realm as the updates to the quest and item database continue. Keep an eye out for the many guides to come.

Thanks everyone for your patronage. If you have any questions, comments, or additions you would like me to make to http://www.ddmsrealm.com please let me know.

Play smarter, not harder!
    ~Karranor
    Last edited by Karranor; 11-12-2012 at 12:02 AM.
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!
    Twitter: @DDMs_Realm
    ~ Like DDM's Realm on Facebook

The Fyxt RPG system is a static universal tabletop RPG rule set! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor

Community Member

Default Good Post But ...

...the website says scrolls 7 and 9 spawn only after rare encounters. Correct on scroll 7, wrong on scroll 9 (although scroll 9 is tough to spot - I luckily found it when a bandit I was fighting retreated to where it was).

All the random encounters spawn, including the giant spider.

If you search for my posts, you'll find both a complete list of scroll locations and a complete list of random encounters. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Texlaw1992 View Post
    ...the website says scrolls 7 and 9 spawn only after rare encounters. Correct on scroll 7, wrong on scroll 9 (although scroll 9 is tough to spot - I luckily found it when a bandit I was fighting retreated to where it was).

All the random encounters spawn, including the giant spider.

If you search for my posts, you'll find both a complete list of scroll locations and a complete list of random encounters. Enjoy!
    Thanks for the heads up on those! I will get the corrections in ASAP.
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!

The Fyxt RPG system is a static universal tabletop RPG rule set! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Default Server Down?

Getting an Error 500 when going to the site for these.

Quote Originally Posted by stricq View Post
    Getting an Error 500 when going to the site for these.
    Thanks

Apparently my host decided to **** out on me for a couple hours yesterday. Great timing. Should be good now.

Thank you for this. I only found 8 scrolls and was getting annoyed. They aren't as easy to spot as the big floaty disk things. And it never occurred to me that some might not spawn without a rare encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by arminius View Post
    Thank you for this. I only found 8 scrolls and was getting annoyed. They aren't as easy to spot as the big floaty disk things. And it never occurred to me that some might not spawn without a rare encounter.
    NP the map has been verified now so they should all be right. #7 you can only get if you get the Rebels Underground Encounter. Make sure to do both parts and then head out of the cave, don't recall/teleport, and you will end up on a ledge that has #7 behind you.