Talking help on the DQ raid epic norm or hard

Hi my name is Kelly My toon is a level 25 air savant almost all ed capped named kellyssss i have been playing for about four years and have bought all the packs. For some reason i have only done demon queen raid twice and both times with very fast groups who did not really explain anything just running around and talking about fish this scorpion that bat whatever. I would love to learn the raid inside and out both parts i dont even know the way there in the sands as i am 1 explorer short of unlocking map. I am a very capable sorcerer with self healing capabilities due to twist of fate i have the maxed healing spring and am built for whatever is needed or can swap gear accordingly. Any patient peolpe out there on khyber who wants to run and explain i can pay plat for time if need be or if ur on timer and wanna help (as i will return the favour someday) I also got raid timer hourglass things so ill give ya one and we run it. Thank you to any and all who respond or send me a tell in game im on between the hours of 1 pm est to midnight or later eastern time. Look forward to hearing from you .

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kelly171717 View Post
    Hi my name is Kelly My toon is a level 25 air savant almost all ed capped named kellyssss i have been playing for about four years and have bought all the packs. For some reason i have only done demon queen raid twice and both times with very fast groups who did not really explain anything just running around and talking about fish this scorpion that bat whatever. I would love to learn the raid inside and out both parts i dont even know the way there in the sands as i am 1 explorer short of unlocking map. I am a very capable sorcerer with self healing capabilities due to twist of fate i have the maxed healing spring and am built for whatever is needed or can swap gear accordingly. Any patient peolpe out there on khyber who wants to run and explain i can pay plat for time if need be or if ur on timer and wanna help (as i will return the favour someday) I also got raid timer hourglass things so ill give ya one and we run it. Thank you to any and all who respond or send me a tell in game im on between the hours of 1 pm est to midnight or later eastern time. Look forward to hearing from you .
    Why do you want to run the raid in Epic Normal? You won't get a chance at the base items, only the seals/shards.
    A bit of bad news though, Lailat is immune to electric damage.

For me the strategy is pretty simple (on my FvS and my Cleric, no experience on an arcane): Shield block + DoT + Self-healing = 1 dead Lailat. I don't even bother with killing the trash. I assume that you, as a sorc , can pump out a lot more damage than a melee centered Divine so you might get by with a lot less self-healing. Although I don't even need to heal on heroic normal.

If, for some reason, this doesn't work for you; you can always kite her around the platform.

Thumbs up ty

thank you for your reply and yes i can throw more than electricity im also secondary and thirdly specced fire and cold to some degree. And good point i do want the torc base item as i do have the seal so as much as possible both epic and heroic to aquire shrd scroll and base torc thanks again

There's the preraid which is the 'bat monkey snake' part. It's a 6 player quest and on each difficulty level it's arguably the hardest old epic in the game (on EH it's comparable in difficulty to the easier EEs).

Then there's the actual raid, which is significantly easier and basically entails keeping a very dangerous boss faced away from the group, attacking her tail, and is quite easily done with 3-4 people on EN or EH.

If you see groups up for the raid, send a tell saying you aren't familiar with it but can follow directions, most leaders will take you.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    There's the preraid which is the 'bat monkey snake' part. It's a 6 player quest and on each difficulty level it's arguably the hardest old epic in the game (on EH it's comparable in difficulty to the easier EEs).

Then there's the actual raid, which is significantly easier and basically entails keeping a very dangerous boss faced away from the group, attacking her tail, and is quite easily done with 3-4 people on EN or EH.

If you see groups up for the raid, send a tell saying you aren't familiar with it but can follow directions, most leaders will take you.
    Thank you sirgog i appreciate the helpful tip and i will do just that. Theres always a dq raid going on so i should just suck it up and join. ( i just hate the way people really get on some1 when a mistake is made) But it happens right?
    Anyways cant please everyone out there but i am helpfulso imma let the dice roll and take it up today " I want that torc" I actually got the shard on my very first run but put it up for roll cause i did not know what i had. Couple people told me right away but im a man of my word and said it is for roll so it went lol but thats the fun in this game, for me searching and eventually getting what you need. For those interested i do have the torc seal so im a part way there. Enjoy the game people!

Paragraphs!

That aside, I would be happy to run you through DQ1 and 2 while explaining what is going on, and showing you how to do them. Named items do drop on the epic difficulties but Heroic Elite is a higher drop rate for the Torc. However less people are after the Torc that are running Epic usually.

Timezone may be an issue, but send me a tell on Splatsplat or Felgor or ask anyone from Crimson Eagles for me.
    I am in GMT +10 , Australia. Usually on late evenings.

Normal and Epic Normal are very dumbed down, no disjunction balls in DQ1. I would run EH so you are better prepared.
    Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
    Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor Barb 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 15 - Splatsplat DoS 18/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Auran82 View Post
    Numot talks enough for like 10 people. So yeah, 13 people in that channel.

Hi there

If you need that missing explorer send me a tell as im on a lot of hours, also dq1 is a (6 man pre-raid) and does not have a timer so you can practice it as much as you want

Quote Originally Posted by Khellendros13 View Post

Normal and Epic Normal are very dumbed down, no disjunction balls in DQ1. I would run EH so you are better prepared.
    Or if you want something harder, run heroic elite at-level. Lailat got a huge buff in DQ1 recently, no more ~5000hp each time you fight her.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Smile thanks again

Big thank you to all who posted a reply to my walls of text... lol! All joking aside i will be looking for Dogmania, and

Khellendros as well, I will be looking for that last explorer as well so i can practice on just heroic. I really would

love find that torc! I have gotten some very good feedback when it comes to my spacing and such as I have been

relying on editing software and need to get back into typing form!

Many apologies to all who endured reading my post. I reread them myself and almost went

crosseyed. Glad folks were not too vicious about it. I will check and recheck before i post. See you all in game and

lets get that chest and may all our rolls be 20s (supreme pot of enhanced hit dice) You watch folks itll be in the store

sooner than we think. Just my prediction $$$Turbine loves these things$$$ but then again who doesnt!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly171717 View Post
    Big thank you to all who posted a reply to my walls of text... lol! All joking aside i will be looking for Dogmania, and

Khellendros as well, I will be looking for that last explorer as well so i can practice on just heroic. I really would

love find that torc! I have gotten some very good feedback when it comes to my spacing and such as I have been

Many apologies to all who endured reading my post. I reread them myself and almost went

crosseyed. Glad folks were not too vicious about it. I will check and recheck before i post. See you all in game and

lets get that chest and may all our rolls be 20s (supreme pot of enhanced hit dice) You watch folks itll be in the store

sooner than we think. Just my prediction $$$Turbine loves these things$$$ but then again who doesnt!

No worries, and it is not just about putting spaces between lines. You need to hit enter when starting a new subject/idea

As an example, the quoted text should read like below. Maybe that automated software is doing more harm than good?

Big thank you to all who posted a reply to my walls of text... lol!

All joking aside i will be looking for Dogmania, and Khellendros as well, I will be looking for that last explorer as well so i can practice on just heroic. I really would love find that torc!

I have gotten some very good feedback when it comes to my spacing and such as I have been

crosseyed. Glad folks were not too vicious about it. I will check and recheck before i post.

See you all in game and lets get that chest and may all our rolls be 20s (supreme pot of enhanced hit dice).

You watch folks itll be in the store sooner than we think.
    Just my prediction $$$Turbine loves these things$$$ but then again who doesnt!
    Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
    Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor Barb 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 15 - Splatsplat DoS 18/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Auran82 View Post
    Numot talks enough for like 10 people. So yeah, 13 people in that channel.