MP3 Audio Only: DOWNLOAD MP3 (Right click and "Save As")
Join Sig and Anne with Geoff (www.ddogamer.com) as we talk about some of the latest DDO news, game bugs, community news, Update 16, Mabar Fest and then wonder why DDO doesn't have a Fernia Fire Fest. We even have some interesting news on WB-Turbine's latest new hires and layoffs.
In segments department, we have Luidwig's Dragon Frags, who by the way is holding a contest if you listen to his segment and figure out what songhe's referencing in his latest performance poetry, you could winone of 4 vanity pets! Just email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode's featured D&D music is by M IS FOR MAGICMISSILE by Mary Crowell; a singer/songwriter and piano teacher who loves playingDungeons & Dragons on both sides of the GM's screen.Acolytes of the Machine is her second solo album and is a love letter to the hobbyof Dungeons & Dragons! You can buy her latest album Acolytes of the Machine& Other Gaming Stories and other albums at http://www.MagnusRetail.com
- Update 16 Adventure Pack Goes on Sale on November 12th!
- Mabar Fest is Live but not without Bugs
- Welcome New Master of Lamannia: SqueekOfDoom
- Server Maint Scheduled Downtime: Monday, Nov 12
- Guild Renown Changes
- Druid's Deep Quest Bugs
- Missing Pets Return!
- Hey did you know WB-Turbine has a Toll Free SupportNumber? 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)
- DDO StoreNews
- PJestechie's Episode 23 of Epic Education
- DDOPuzzle Solver for iPhone & Android updated
- GreatDDO Fan Art
- DDO now has aPinterest page
- MMORPG.com look at Update 16 with Tolero and ProducerGlin
- Thelanis Thursdays LIVES!
- Game Politics: WB-Turbine Hires & Layoffs
- LOTRO Mac Client now goes to LIVE Beta