Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Default oh dyll...

Thx for the bump you creepy old cunuck ****. :-) Seriously tho, glad you did, with that multi thread Templar troll/rant going on. That is the EXACT reason for what I'm trying to do here, to not have to put up with any of that, and instead of just worrying about a meaningless number, I want a guild that has value in its name. So, all those that feel the same, hit me up and lets get this rolling.
    Scarletdalia Windwalker-Air Savant, Syngh Nswing-Ultimate DPS Bard, Kaehlan Amnell-TWF DPS Completionist-in-the-making , Bloodraynne-Human DPS Fvs, Stiel Kaege-WF THF DPS/Tank.
    Leader-Obsidian Dragons, Cannith.

Quote Originally Posted by LVSammy View Post
    Thx for the bump you creepy old cunuck ****. :-) Seriously tho, glad you did, with that multi thread Templar troll/rant going on. That is the EXACT reason for what I'm trying to do here, to not have to put up with any of that, and instead of just worrying about a meaningless number, I want a guild that has value in its name. So, all those that feel the same, hit me up and lets get this rolling.
    Ive noticed U like to try to tear other guilds down to try to build ur self up. Sort of like that von 5 u put together solely to bad mouth (insert atcz leader name here), Im not here too defend him hes a big boy he can defend himself. Im here to point out that that ur a self promoter that needs to tear others down to get ahead.

It also seems ur here to celebrate meaningless trolling, cheers I love to troll lets have at it m8. Btw u getting rolled repeatedly in epic hard content porbaly isnt the image U are trying to convey for ur ubber leet sauce guild, saldy both ur failed soul and sorc are unable to solo swords in dq1 hard, I know 3-4 trys each probaly wasnt giving u a chance but i was getting low on raise scrolls. I also enjoyed watching u get owned over and over in mabar, if u need to practice might want to solo not the image U are going for I imagine,

Feel free to bring up stuff that happened 2 years ago when I was new, or non factor as I hear the elitist like to call the other 99% of the server peace out .
    Last edited by aarant; 12-12-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Snip
    I dont think that riding the 'Templar Hate' will help your recruiting plan and promoting your guild/thread.

Still gl with your project. I'd really love to see a good raiding guild in Cannith.
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog, Miahoohealer

Community Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aarant View Post
    Ive noticed U like to try to tear other guilds down to try to build ur self up. Sort of like that von 5 u put together solely to bad mouth (insert atcz leader name here), Im not here too defend him hes a big boy he can defend himself. Im here to point out that that ur a self promoter that needs to tear others down to get ahead.

It also seems ur here to celebrate meaningless trolling, cheers I love to troll lets have at it m8. Btw u getting rolled repeatedly in epic hard content porbaly isnt the image U are trying to convey for ur ubber leet sauce guild, saldy both ur failed soul and sorc are unable to solo swords in dq1 hard, I know 3-4 trys each probaly wasnt giving u a chance but i was getting low on raise scrolls. I also enjoyed watching u get owned over and over in mabar, if u need to practice might want to solo not the image U are going for I imagine,

Feel free to bring up stuff that happened 2 years ago when I was new, or non factor as I hear the elitist like to call the other 99% of the server peace out .
    First off, I didn't bad-mouth anyone in my post. U guys specifically said that u are looking for numbers not quality. I'm just saying, that for the people that are looking for something different, that's what I'm about. Secondly, who are you? At least when u insult someone, u can at least let them know who u are. And what are u talking about trolling, i dont troll, its a waste of time. And about the Von I have no idea what ur talking about. As for adq, my fvs is a VERY bad solo toon. If u know anything about me, u know that the last thing I think about when making a toon is soloing. I've always built toons to be for raiding. Seeing how the game has changed so much, where raiding has become less of the focus, I need to adjust some toons, but I have been waiting for the enhancement pass. Now, normally I wouldn't even feel the need to defend myself, but this is my thread and I am looking to find ppl who want to join an elite guild and having someone insult my ability is counterproductive. I know that I'm a good player, and more importantly, a good leader.
    Scarletdalia Windwalker-Air Savant, Syngh Nswing-Ultimate DPS Bard, Kaehlan Amnell-TWF DPS Completionist-in-the-making , Bloodraynne-Human DPS Fvs, Stiel Kaege-WF THF DPS/Tank.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MiahooJunk View Post
    I dont think that riding the 'Templar Hate' will help your recruiting plan and promoting your guild/thread.

Still gl with your project. I'd really love to see a good raiding guild in Cannith.
    I didn't mean to sound like I was Templar bashing. I just said I want a different type of guild. Thank you for your support tho.

First off, I didn't bad-mouth anyone in my post. U guys specifically said that u are looking for numbers not quality.
    When did i say U abused somone In ur post? I said somthing along the lines U were here to celebrate trolling ,the trolling that went on in my guilds thread.

Secondly, who are you?
    I know its tough to click my forum name and look at my public profile(try it now theres a gold star in it for u) edit: not ur fault (gold star awarded refer to my edit below, if u didnt need this hint another gold star for u)

At least when u insult someone, u can at least let them know who u are. And what are u talking about trolling, i dont troll, its a waste of time.

man u have a hard time with reading comprehension, I challenge u to link me saying u were trolling

And about the Von I have no idea what ur talking about.

This part is tough its a he said she said deal since u used mic the entire 20 minutes I had to listen to u drone on about how much u dont like that guild leader. Tbh hes not a m8 of mine and as I said hes a big boy he can defend himself, sadly I cant remember which guildy was there but Ill ask around on the bright side the entire rest of the raid was non templar Im sure a witness will surface soon.

As for adq, my fvs is a VERY bad solo toon. If u know anything about me, u know that the last thing I think about when making a toon is soloing. I've always built toons to be for raiding.
    Alot of people have that play style I dont care much for soloing myself but somtimes its alot faster then waiting for people. What u fail to answer is why did u keep running out for ress's as other people were clearing the other swords not like we asked u to solo.

Seeing how the game has changed so much, where raiding has become less of the focus, I need to adjust some toons, but I have been waiting for the enhancement pass. Now, normally I wouldn't even feel the need to defend myself, but this is my thread and I am looking to find ppl who want to join an elite guild and having someone insult my ability is counterproductive. I know that I'm a good player, and more importantly, a good leader.
    I wouldnt be on YOUR thread if u didnt think it was such a good idea to troll TEMPLARS thread, See what happens u open ur big mouth and it comes back to haunt u.

Before ur lack of reading comprehension leads u to believe I accused u of trolling I didnt I merely stated if u thought trolling was such a good idea lets have some turn about.

edit: The forums didnt save my necro to my profile when I changed it from thirt. But that does answer ur question.
    Last edited by aarant; 12-12-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Im special

Community Member

Default Level 72 recruiting active players who want to raid and run epics

Hit me up on Cannith. Name is Corsenn. Level 72 guild, we have a group of about 9 who like to raid. Mostly casual guild but some of us want more raiding. I would like to add a few more people just to make sure we can get 12 people consistently. That goes for anyone who is looking for more raid and epic runs, not just OP. Hit me up online and I'll send guild invite. PG-13 guild as we do have some kids who run with parents. Laid back and no drama. I won't put up with excessive drama.

Zendragon are you really looking for members in someone elses recruiting thread?
    Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust.

"Those who watch their backs meet death from the front."

Quote Originally Posted by Xunethydril View Post
    Zendragon are you really looking for members in someone elses recruiting thread?
    It seemed more of an extended invite to Scar, rather than looking for multiple members in here. Or at least that's how I perceived it.
    Snarfity snarfly snarf.

Community Member

Default No biggie.

Though it did seem a little odd for him to post that, I don't mind. I appreciate the offer, but we're looking for two different things in members. As he said in his post, they have an open recruiting policy. I am only looking for a certain type of player. Good luck to them in their endeavor, as I am on the way to being successful with mine. A small start, I have begun with the two newest recruits, and thank you to all of those who have shown interest. Keep it up.

Large guilds running raids with guild first 12 man capabilities does not correspond to my best interest. I've the devs now working on readjusting the renown as we speak.

Welcome back, my best wishes to you having 4 really strong guildies and posting raid after pug raid.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Wait...
    Aren't guild recruitment threads supposed to be on the Cannith Guilds page?
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12