Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by AidanRyuko View Post
    ok let me put it this way: screenshot or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    \
    I reached it with an artificer on Exalted Angel sadly he's been TR'd.
    Pay more attention to the whole text and context mate.

Anyways if you wish to believe it's not possible I'm glad, goes to show maybe you aren't that good at reaching good spots.

I haven't played the game in 3 weeks nor I'm coming back, trust I have no need to lie or troll you.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

Community Member

You should name your spotted dog "Calmest Spot".
    ME BARB, ME SMA-ok I stand here with pretty blue lines around me. ok I take damage. ok bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssdprref View Post
    Pay more attention to the whole text and context mate.

Anyways if you wish to believe it's not possible I'm glad, goes to show maybe you aren't that good at reaching good spots.

I haven't played the game in 3 weeks nor I'm coming back, trust I have no need to lie or troll you.
    no need to troll yet you have been questioning my ability instead of proving your own for the past several posts. if you wish to see if I got any jump potential you can click this

the reason I have a hard time believing it is because I have tried to get on there but found out it's the type of wall you need to at least hit the top to get a place to hang on to to climb up and with my 165% run speed + abundant step + cannith boots I couldn't get to that point fast enough to make it, I also tried using the edge of the map to marketplace since it would lead closer by and I have tried to get up a high spot behind the target wall which ended up not being high enough to reach that wall. The high point next to the high wall also did not work.

There is a chance I missed something, but I don't think I did, and with the speed potential an artificer has compared to monk/ranger I don't see you getting even close to the required speed. starting to think I bought into a troll post more and more.

no need to troll yet you have been questioning my ability instead of proving your own for the past several posts. if you wish to see if I got any jump potential you can click this

the reason I have a hard time believing it is because I have tried to get on there but found out it's the type of wall you need to at least hit the top to get a place to hang on to to climb up and with my 165% run speed + abundant step + cannith boots I couldn't get to that point fast enough to make it, I also tried using the edge of the map to marketplace since it would lead closer by and I have tried to get up a high spot behind the target wall which ended up not being high enough to reach that wall. The high point next to the high wall also did not work.

There is a chance I missed something, but I don't think I did, and with the speed potential an artificer has compared to monk/ranger I don't see you getting even close to the required speed. starting to think I bought into a troll post more and more.
    As I said believe what you want. If you want to believe I'm a troll, go ahead.

Skill > Potential.

Think outside the box.

Tbh I've only seen two Favored Souls, maybe go to Thelanis and ask around. Maybe he'll still playing I don't know and personally I don't care. This ain't even your thread.

Try the first spot first, then maybe you'll see the answer.
    Farm Epic Elite Chests by yourself.
    Hide of Goristro ~5 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIwV...ature=youtu.be
    Spider Silk & Stone Heart ~2 Mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSABE...ature=youtu.be

I can see where you go to if you can make it up to your first picture, didn't notice you used a black marker on that one too.

EDIT: ok I guess I owe you an apology, takes a bit of effort to get up the initial access point but it is indeed possible.

Last edited by AidanRyuko; 11-16-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Last edited by xberto; 11-16-2012 at 07:28 PM.

I got a nice and quiet spot for ya.
    Good luck with getting there on foot

The arrow mark on the map is black, i think just because it can...
    Last edited by Tinman.pl; 11-18-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    And that was without even a single drop of rum.

Orien player. Main: Youuta - pretty much everything so far, Mamoru - shiradi wiz, Salhad - rogue and more.

Oh and speaking of which:

I know i am from Orien, though it's always nice to try something

And special bonus for ya, which is actually very easy to get to:

Last edited by Tinman.pl; 11-18-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    And that was without even a single drop of rum.

Orien player. Main: Youuta - pretty much everything so far, Mamoru - shiradi wiz, Salhad - rogue and more.

Community Member

I can see where you go to if you can make it up to your first picture, didn't notice you used a black marker on that one too.

EDIT: ok I guess I owe you an apology, takes a bit of effort to get up the initial access point but it is indeed possible.

It is the waterfall side? If that is so I ain't even gonna try
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Last edited by ycheese123; 11-25-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Orien
    | Klorox | Suppressor | Vellien | Knost | & more |
    ~ Youtube ~ DDO Adventures ~

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post
    Also, since u seem up for new spots, try to get into the water in BoB, then u can reach the edge of the water and drop yourself from Eberron

Quick note, when u do this, u can't get up again
    Quote Originally Posted by xberto View Post
    I call foul! ...neither of these involve meditating.
    Though that dwarf could be asleep on his feet, it's hard to tell..

I think that second one wins on the tranquility front. If not, then certainly on the Apocalyptic Wasteland front.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12