Default CR 30 Fire Arena 6 Star solo Melee

Killed everything. All bosses and all Chests.

Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Last Chest droppin faasst :P - Btw that damage is as u can see without PA and imp PA

Last edited by Lurzifer; 12-05-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Bada$$.

What is your defence stratergy? Displace incorperal im guessing? I would have thought with low prr and low ac you would get owned fighting so many mobs. I guess they dont live long enough to own you!

Oh noes! Master's Blitz is clearly OP. MUST BE NERFED.

/sarcasm off

I really like the power of that epic moment and Ring of Fire is a great place to play around with it. It's a bit situational, but spectacular when it can be kept going.

When I was soloing that challenge on my monk, I was in LD destiny specifically for the epic moment, even though the rest of the destiny is very meh for a monk, as it really makes that challenge a ton of fun.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Ya basically permanent Displacement, 10% incorp, 11% dodge and selfheal with scrolls for ~360 - but yea i used 1 or 2 scrolls in that challenge

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

That's obscene.

o.O
    ~ Khyber ~
    ~ Melicient ~ Melianny ~ Melinator ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~ Mellant ~ Melangst ~

Epic achievement.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Bada$$.

What is your defence stratergy? Displace incorperal im guessing? I would have thought with low prr and low ac you would get owned fighting so many mobs. I guess they dont live long enough to own you!
    The amount of damage you take in that quest if solo is not comparable to the one you get for example in Detour EE. You can manage living without high PRR or dodge or even AC.

What OP did is indeed a good achievement, far from epic though as Sirgog says: i've soloed lvl.30 with my fighter already different times, and lvl.29 once with my gimp FVS melee firstlife and of course i'm more than able to do this on my sorcerer though sometimes it costs me some mana pots to get the job done.

+1
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    The amount of damage you take in that quest if solo is not comparable to the one you get for example in Detour EE. You can manage living without high PRR or dodge or even AC.

What OP did is indeed a good achievement, far from epic though as Sirgog says: i've soloed lvl.30 with my fighter already different times, and lvl.29 once with my gimp FVS melee firstlife and of course i'm more than able to do this on my sorcerer though sometimes it costs me some mana pots to get the job done.

+1
    I have tried this on my FVS and got nowhere NEAR it. On CR 28 I made the dragon appear once, then had nothing like the DPS needed to get him down. And this is a toon that has done a LOT of soloing, albeit not much under time pressure (soloed several epics at the 20 cap, soloed elite New Invasion, speed soloed elite Sins without mana pots, and several others).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

I purely posted it because it was my first time soloing it with killing all the bonus chests for points. The Challenge is fairly easy, especially when u get the chests spawn last.

For EE Detour, well yea its ofc more damage, but i solod it on EE already.
    The Way to the Endfight is a major Pita, especially the bosses with topsided archers assisting them.

But tbh when u let the NPC go front, sneak next to him and then pick 1 by 1 its so easy once u get the tactic right. The endfight is nothing but a joke, Ele dies in 1 action boost, boss in 1 Manyshot - yes on EE.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    I have tried this on my FVS and got nowhere NEAR it. On CR 28 I made the dragon appear once, then had nothing like the DPS needed to get him down. And this is a toon that has done a LOT of soloing, albeit not much under time pressure (soloed several epics at the 20 cap, soloed elite New Invasion, speed soloed elite Sins without mana pots, and several others).
    Well, i tried lvl.30 as well but i hadn't the DPS to kill the earth elemental in time (he was the last gong before dragon). This challenge is all about get and mantain master blitz: sometimes i even avoid to kill mobs while dpessing bosses just to kill one of them when needed to get to blitz10 back again. Without blitz10 it would be impossible for my FVS to accomplish such quest.

When i finish the green armor on Leohands (my fvs) gonna probably try lvl.30 again: a good part of my boss melee DPS depends on my DOTs and how often i can spam Tsunami -> more mana means i can stay at full dps more time without going for the major pots route. With the corrects key bindings you can spam cleaves, momentum swings and still have spots for Tsunami each 7 seconds and DOT each 10/15 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    I purely posted it because it was my first time soloing it with killing all the bonus chests for points. The Challenge is fairly easy, especially when u get the chests spawn last.

For EE Detour, well yea its ofc more damage, but i solod it on EE already.
    The Way to the Endfight is a major Pita, especially the bosses with topsided archers assisting them.

But tbh when u let the NPC go front, sneak next to him and then pick 1 by 1 its so easy once u get the tactic right. The endfight is nothing but a joke, Ele dies in 1 action boost, boss in 1 Manyshot - yes on EE.
    Despite what i said might look bad, your achievement is a good one and i added rep for your post already.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Cool.