Question Running Shroud flagging quests after Shroud

Today I ran the coal chamber twice to get pie pieces for making signet stones. I'm flagged for shroud for over a year and think have rarely run the flagging quests afterwards. However, I noticed that after finishing the quest I couldn't talk to one of the 5 'The Twelve'-guys to get a reward. Also, I noticed that when entering the quest, the walk-up quest sound didn't pop up, but there wasn't a red-box warning neither. After completing the quest and recalling, I also noticed that my sp and hp didn't recover. I did get my pie pieces though, but still I wonder if this is a bug or is this normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    People are absolutely working on it at the moment.

It sounds like the quest wasn't actually in a finished state for some reason. I know that there was a situation where if your "coyle" dies in the gnoll quest you are still able to loot the chest but do not get a completion. Is there any chance something similar to this is what happened on your run in Coal?
    Last edited by redspecter23; 11-06-2012 at 06:35 PM.

don't know, I now canceled all of the quests in my journal, and next time I walk towards an entrance will see how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    People are absolutely working on it at the moment.

Hero

This happened to me once. Make sure you kill the ambush. After getting the last key, I skipped the enemies that spawned outside. Mostly because I didn't want to deal with ranging the caster. Other than that, I can't think of a reason why the quest wouldn't complete.