Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stuck

Default stuck

In party with my panther, he wont leave!!!! Im in town and he still wont leave. tried relogging a few times no go. /death didnt solve it either. now i seem to be stuck cleaning up old connections oh joy!
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Do you mean the onyx panther that counts as a hireling fighter, or the cosmetic panther?
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    Do you mean the onyx panther that counts as a hireling fighter, or the cosmetic panther?
    Im waiting for the correlation to gripping it by the husks.
    SidekickzDysmoniaEilisia PSSC

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    hireling panther.
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!

Made it back in and logged a diff char to attempt to force me out of party now im just worse. at the loading screen. ddo is fun today!

made it back in and im still stuck in party with my panther! lol never had this sort of thing happen before.

this must be my punishment for re subbing for a year.
    Outatime Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Made it back in and logged a diff char to attempt to force me out of party now im just worse. at the loading screen. ddo is fun today!
    After the recent issues with lost charcters, I'd be waiting for them to resolve this stuff before pushing your luck.
    Hope they get this fixed proper.

Maybe your panther wants something, like a hug or some food. When my cats wanted something I couldn't get rid of them either.
    I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they're going and hook up with 'em later on - Mitch Hedberg
    Silverweb - Silverwren - Silverware - Daydream - Dubbelklik

Community Member

Default What server

Are you on Orien or Cannith. Both servers having trouble for some players. Lots of us stuck at loading screens, lagged so bad we can't move or chat, guilds disappearing etc. No response from turbine yet though. They seem to be oblivous today.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwren View Post
    Maybe your panther wants something, like a hug or some food. When my cats wanted something I couldn't get rid of them either.
    lol

Got back in but i cant move, relogged again and im getting the login server is full. ddo must have a case of the moooooondays.
    Last edited by adamkatt; 11-05-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    Outatime Exodus

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Slink View Post
    After the recent issues with lost charcters, I'd be waiting for them to resolve this stuff before pushing your luck.
    Hope they get this fixed proper.
    Given this new tidbit of info, I second this. Something probably went wrong with todays maintenance? And it gave your panther super uber powers of tracking its master?
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

We're looking into Cannith and Orien atm (it is possible that the Panther is having problems getting the word from the server that it's time to leave the party).

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    We're looking into Cannith and Orien atm (it is possible that the Panther is having problems getting the word from the server that it's time to leave the party).
    Thank You Tolero for the update.

Despite the problems, I welcome all feedback from the devs. Thank you for the response, and I hope more are forthcoming.

Thank you for the update!

Here's an idea, everyone go into a wilderness and call your most hated hireling, then go into a brawling pit and let other players seek their vengence on them.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Community Member

Default weird stuff

I tried logging on and off and when i came back they're was a stranger with me in a party, I ask a friend if he knew this person and said yes, and continue saying that he was in his party

stuck in a group with a freind - jsut the 2 of us. metaphysical and lagspikes of orien server.

No panthers were involved.
    Ex Euro player from devourer: Charaters on orien(Officer of Under Estimated & Nightfox): Wrothgar, Cobolt, Shadeweaver, TheMetal, Metaphysical, Allfred, Razortusk and many more.
    stuff by me: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...02#post4938302

Community Member

hmm, need coyle hire

+1 you hot hot helpful mod you!
    Outatime Exodus

Same here...stuck on orien , glad i paid for this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast