Thread: Ptt??

Hybrid View

Default Ptt??

Has anyone else noticed that the push to talk button has been pushing itself lately? Several people that I've grouped with lately keep having open mics even though they are not pushing their button. I've had the same problem, but only it's only been for the last week or so. Is anyone else having this issue? Wasn't sure if I should bug report it or not, just checking to see if anyone else has noticed it first lol ;-)
    GuenlittleGuennieGuenmagicGuenaliciousGuendoctor

I think everyone in Lost Legions has heard enough of my heavy breathing to know I have had this happen a few times. Even more than normal for me!

I have noticed it the first time a while ago, maybe 1 or 2 months, but only for a few tenths of a second and never heard any noices or talks going through during that time - just the players bar in the party-UI lighted up. So either this has changed somehow or it was just unlucky i've actually heard someone talking behind his microphone during that time for the first time today.
    Sarlona
    Belduros // Hazord // Cany // Tyor // Deyra // Yannec // Rawnah // Teyrah // Jaheyra

Quote Originally Posted by Guenalicious View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the push to talk button has been pushing itself lately? Several people that I've grouped with lately keep having open mics even though they are not pushing their button. I've had the same problem, but only it's only been for the last week or so. Is anyone else having this issue? Wasn't sure if I should bug report it or not, just checking to see if anyone else has noticed it first lol ;-)
    Haven't grouped, or played, or used my mic in game for like a week...can't help you there sorry =/

Guess you'll have to pay attention to the voice chat light, and not say too many naughty things when it should be off
    Distributed - Currently on life 80.

Every so often my voice light blinks for a fraction of a second and opens up. I only really notice it when my wife and I are in the same room playing in the same group. Occasionally I hear my voice over her speakers and I'm certainly not pressing my push to talk button. I'd say it happens at most a couple times an hour and sometimes just once or twice a night.

Somewhere around level 12 this life I ended up stealing my ptt key for more hotbar mappings, so it's not even mapped to a key. Pretty much every time I group it ends up activating somehow a few times. It has always done that occasionally, but it does seem more frequent over the past few weeks.
    Recently completed a very slow Completionist adventure, playing each class until I was bored. My son (Henry) randomly picked the next class from the ones I hadn't done yet.

Yep noticed it but then again I do get kinda drunk so I think im just hitting the button on my game pad too much
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*