Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: price check

  1. #1
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default price check

    I pulled a drow greataxe of the weapon master with +5 exc combat mastery tonight, and can't decide whether to sell it or keep for the eventual recapping of my barbarian.

    so to decide I need to know how much this should sell for in plat, thanks for any help.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  2. #2
    Hero Musouka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    2,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    I pulled a drow greataxe of the weapon master with +5 exc combat mastery tonight, and can't decide whether to sell it or keep for the eventual recapping of my barbarian.

    so to decide I need to know how much this should sell for in plat, thanks for any help.
    I'd give you 20k plat.

    You might have a better answer come from your own server's marketplace subforum.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,380

    Default

    If there is nothing else in the AH I would put it up with a 2 million buy-out and keep re-posting for a few weeks if it doesn't sell. It took me 4 weeks to sell my EE ironwood khopesh for 2 mil but it finally sold. It's a rare enough item and definitely the best great axe you can buy from the AH. Someone will be willing to buy it even if it's only a temporary weapon until they get something better.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

    Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

  4. #4
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    If there is nothing else in the AH I would put it up with a 2 million buy-out and keep re-posting for a few weeks if it doesn't sell. It took me 4 weeks to sell my EE ironwood khopesh for 2 mil but it finally sold. It's a rare enough item and definitely the best great axe you can buy from the AH. Someone will be willing to buy it even if it's only a temporary weapon until they get something better.
    heh thanks......
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload