Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm done

Community Member

I met you on your second life (very long ago and you probably don't remember Carrottt), anyway you are a nice guy and congrats! I have a question though... why WF artificer? Sure class seems uber at low to mid levels but after level 16 goes quickly down the list (not very useful and not enjoyable, at least for me). GO SORC! Or wizard, or FvS?
    P.S. If you have any questions about EDs feel free to remove Carrottt from your friends list (if you haven't done so 10 lives ago) and add Lutse and/or Rinsewind and I would gladly answer anything

Quote Originally Posted by Gempoult View Post
    I met you on your second life (very long ago and you probably don't remember Carrottt), anyway you are a nice guy and congrats! I have a question though... why WF artificer? Sure class seems uber at low to mid levels but after level 16 goes quickly down the list (not very useful and not enjoyable, at least for me). GO SORC! Or wizard, or FvS?
    P.S. If you have any questions about EDs feel free to remove Carrottt from your friends list (if you haven't done so 10 lives ago) and add Lutse and/or Rinsewind and I would gladly answer anything
    Carrottt, my old friend, you are STILL on my friends list. So is Lutse, though I had made no connection that he is you! (or, if I did, I probably lost the notes. There were a couple lives I forgot to export before TRing <grrr>)

This is my solo life, there isn't a better solo leveling PURE class in the game. Trapping/self-healing/incredible DPS ftw. Besides, I'm really well geared for Artie. Actually soloed two of my hated lowbie quests already (Stealthy Repo and The Swiped Signet). Power players will say humph on those, it's an achievement for me.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Default Well Grats..

Now get a machine that doesn't DC every time you zone... or better yet

#7. Zone into each quest and Harbor without DCing.
    Any Port in a storm... But why one with so many vermin?

Quote Originally Posted by Kulothar View Post
    Now get a machine that doesn't DC every time you zone... or better yet

#7. Zone into each quest and Harbor without DCing.
    You didn't hear? Update 16 will fix the memory leak issues, really. I'm sure of it, it's in the notes.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Smile Congrats from another player you probably won't remember

Congrats man been a long time you probably don't remember running amaranth together been a long time but anyway congrats man I'm still 4 lives away so hopefully it's worth the grind
    Proud officer of the Muttering Trolls

characters ; Tolab, Mattiey, Baretto, Sinyster, Wednesdayxii, Laintra, Nykkey,

Talking

#7 repeat every class two more times (so 26 more past lives) for maximum masochist potential? hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12