Default The Kudos Thread

Just wanted to give some mad props to Reckter.

This is not a guy that I know. As far as I can recall, we've never even grouped together. He is a perfect stranger.

We recently completed a fairly large value trade via mail. He was perfectly prompt with upholding his end of the bargain even though he knew that I would have zero recourse had he ran off with my Yellow Dopant.

So, kudos to you Reckter, for being an honest person.

I hereby open this thread up for the rest of you to share your tales of kindness, generosity, or just plain old niceness from your fellow Thelanians.

Bronies: For those who get it, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will do.

Personally I have a lot of time for Moraadin at the moment. CiTW is one of the few things on my 'to-do' list now that endgame has gone all funky, and he's leading good dependable groups. I might add others, I think Thelanis is a good server, but I predict cynical posts along the lines of "ugh what are you doing!?" and /puke might ruin the good vibe.

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar
    Tempest's Spine where my minions bow to my greatness

Meh Ospreys.

I thank the stranger who gave me a UA item in May 2006. I stopped dying from drowning (death was a punishment back then!), learned how to swim better AND I learned to PAY IT FORWARD.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by grayham View Post
    I predict cynical posts along the lines of "ugh what are you doing!?" and /puke might ruin the good vibe.
    You're probably right. But I've got a baby girl on the way and I want her world to be much less cynical and jaded than my own, so I'm making a concentrated effort to try and get people thinking happy thoughts.
    Bronies: For those who get it, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will do.

Community Member

heh. your gonna make me blush!

But really, been around the block a few times in my years playing DDO. If I have learned anything is if you get a name for yourself doing low handed things it never works in your favor
    Reckter 91PLs, Anhilliation 36PLs. Rekter 17 PLs. Vikzor 9PLs. Veisha 7PLs. Rekinja 4PLs. Rekalidin 4PLs. Minirek 3PLs. Artirek 3PLs. 175 total past lives gained, 1 XP stone used (the free one)

Props to Cannix, Legionnair and the gang today. Not only did they open up a 99% completed CiTW for loot (LFM read 'please pass comms') so 5 free chests but then, upon pulling 2 comms I was allowed to keep one, despite doing no work at all.

Awesome stuff, thanks guys!