Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TheRobai View Post
    I still can't log in with my Wiz.
    Was playing with my other character though.
    Were you completely offline or was playing too?
    Just want to inform that even after 7 hours being completely offline I can't log in to that character.
    The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, TR Cache Button, Loot Design, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

Community Member

Just chiming in that I too had the same thing happen to me. It happened roughly 7 hours ago during a failed Mabar Dragon. Everyone in the instance just froze and the altar was destroyed. Took about 15 minutes for everyone to die and another five minutes before the dead people were kicked out of the Mabar Dragon instance. Another seven minutes later and somewhere in House J or the Marketplace, I was kicked.

I haven't been able to log onto that character since. Luckily, I'm able to access all my other characters. Unluckily, the character stuck in the world is my Mabar item farmer: not the best undead killer but the one where items actually drop regularly for it. Blah!

Character is still stuck.

No response from Tech Support.

Unable to access 6000 motes and 20 vamp fangs really, really upsets me.

and still no word from turbine...

gee, imagine that...

I partecipated the first mabar event in 2010, there was a bug in the spectral dragon fight which sent you out of the instance without any reward, after farming the needed motes to open the door.

Turbine apologized and gave 100 turbine points to all people who partecipated that specific bugged instance.

Let's demand 100 turbine points each day we can't use the "already in the world" toon, not to have free cookies, but cause i am sure they will fix this sooner if this policy is applied.
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

good idea, but personally, i'd rather have the gear i was grinding for and have the ingreds on the toon i can't use.

Community Member

Angry

same thing happened to me, farming motes then poof, im at the character selection screen, and toon is still in world, but not where i left him, I tried everything and no luck, might have something to do with the fact that epic spawns had too low a cr for their own good, frostmarrow cr 11 frat giant mage cr14? come on and get these issues fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Azithoth View Post
    good idea, but personally, i'd rather have the gear i was grinding for and have the ingreds on the toon i can't use.
    I personally hope to have my toon back asap

I wouldn't be surprised if this will take an entire week or more to be fixed...
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    I personally hope to have my toon back asap

I wouldn't be surprised if this will take an entire week or more to be fixed...
    lol, i was thinking it is caused by mabar so it will work itself out as soon as the festival is over. >.<

Idc about recompensations, all I care about is to be able to log on my wiz before mabar ends. Funny thing is I just came back to ddo, after a break caused mainly by bugs or things not working as intended after motu release. What a nice welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Idc about recompensations, all I care about is to be able to log on my wiz before mabar ends. Funny thing is I just came back to ddo, after a break caused mainly by bugs or things not working as intended after motu release. What a nice welcome back.
    As i stated in the above post is not for compensation (also...) but to give them motivation to give us the toons in time before mabar ends.

My ticket was updated saying i should have reported my issue to support.turbine.com and i have done so.

Thanks for reading.

Oh, and i'd hate to make pressure on the certainly work overburdened devs but...

http://youtu.be/1Isjgc0oX0s

yes i have at least 3 guildies this has happen too can we at least get a we are looking into it so we all know we are not crazy ty

Community Member

As stated in another post I created, this happened to my brother 2 days ago. He contacted Turbine via their support website. He got an answer, they wanted his lotro log file.

I'm not a complaining guy, but I don't like the fact that the one receiving the ticket doesn't even take the time to check for which game it happened. My brother will send his DDO log file if he haven't do so yet. Hope he'll get good news soon.

My character magically fixed...but still no response from my tech support request...running about 36 hours now...

I took 2 days break from game.
    Now I can log in to my Wiz.
    Thanks for fixing that.
    The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, TR Cache Button, Loot Design, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12