Hybrid View

Community Member

Default Losing turbine points

This is my first post, I want to know if anyone else is having problems with this, or know whats going on?
    My account is getting turbine points deducted at random times in my purchase history.

Oct 30, 2012 2:00 PM
    No Selected Character
    ---
    ---

Oct 30, 2012 6:00 PM
    No Selected Character
    ---
    ---

Can someone explain?

I believe there is an order confirmation message sent to your email whenever you buy something out of the DDO Store. You could check that to make sure you didn't, for example, forget to use a coupon code on the weekly freebie, or see if someone else is using your account.

Community Member

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think that is the problem.
    The points have been deducted but not used on anything. It says they're being used on 'no character'. I have checked my e-mail, but I have not recieved any when i get this sort of deduction on turbine points. I am still recieving e-mails when i buy something though. Any thoughts?

You can ask account support about this, they can check the account's history.

It could be that your favor earned TP is expiring, which it is no longer supposed to do as of several updates ago. It used to expire after 2 years. I would submit a ticket to account support.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

It could be that your favor earned TP is expiring, which it is no longer supposed to do as of several updates ago. It used to expire after 2 years. I would submit a ticket to account support.
    This. Contact Turbine.

Community Member

I think you are correct with turbine points expiring, seeing as my join date is from 2 years ago. Thanks for the help.