Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Welcome! It's true most people are friendly and helpful here, but there are a few who are can't seem to see past their own nose, but there are those everywhere we go. I've just learned not to party with just a very few people and life for me is wonderful on this server.

If you need anything, my main is Lyfa. I'm sure I don't know all the answers... but I might know where to find them out. I do know from experience that people on the forums have been very helpful to my few questions asked, and it's always nice to share knowledge around.

Have fun!

Default Friendly server

Yes this is def the best server in ddo tons of friendly people. Advice channel is your friend ask pretty much anything and within minutes someone will usually answer your question.
    massivheals / massivsponge - Orien server
    Member of Blood bath and Beyond
    Guild webpage-
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=3674790

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quilny View Post
    Yes this is def the best server in ddo tons of friendly people. Advice channel is your friend ask pretty much anything and within minutes someone will usually answer your question.
    occasionally you may even receive a correct answer :P

Just also wanted to say welcome to our server! Agreed with the grand majority of people on here are awesome

Greetings, Salutations and Well met. Welcome to Orien, The best Server by far. We have our daily drop of drama that we keep limited to the harbor, (some days it breaks free to the market) for those that need it, but unlike many other servers, Orien seems to be a collection of small tight knit, yet very friendly, guilds.

I for one am glad I call this server home, and have met some great people here (Some even posted in this topic ).

The Hatchery

Welcome to Orien! Folks here are alright, mostly. But we all have our good days, and our bad days, and days where we run into Desolator (you might roll a 1 and meet him randomly - he'll be the one intentionally wiping the raid/quest).

Also, if you ever do run into a Favoured Soul named Ntalie who points out where the traps are, please listen and *not* try to trigger every single trap .

That said, bring pie.

Cheers!

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

Ntalie is a wizard hiding in a FvS's body this life, so don't count on heals from her.

*runs away laughing*

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12