Community Member

Default Looking for RP guild

So, I know that I have posted one in the general thread but I figured that I put one on here aswell, so here it goes:

Greetings!

I have been playing on Thelanis for roughly a week orso now. So far the most Roleplay can be found here they say. Which I have to softly agree. So, since I already have (in my opinion) enough lore information to think of myself as a decent roleplayer I am therefore also looking for a guild who is interested in ROleplay as much as I am. Given the fact that Roleplay is pretty high on my list and therefore also looking for a guild that to some would be classified as medium to heavy (meaning: being IC, In CHaracter, most of the time).

I do not mind joining a small guild, as long as they are a friendly folk and love roleplay as much as I do. Currently I am playing a Druid elf.
    Character development and friendly members are a rather high on my list when it comes to a guild.

As in promoting myself, I can tell you that I am somesort of an addict when it comes to roleplay, when I find a guild that is to my liking then I am a very active member and be a member for life, not to mention that I am a good teamplayer? (if that actually makes a difference, only the guilds can decide ;-)).

So are you a guild who has the same believes as I do and you think that I would be interested in joining, then please send me a message or post a reply with more information.

Game on!

-V

Here's what I found so far in a similar search. I'm was once a member of the Doom Brigade, so I've been looking for a RP guild to satisfy my soul as well.

I found http://www.legendsguild.eu by searching for "RP Thelanis" on the Interwebsnets, but it seems like their "register" function on their forum is disabled, or else doesn't work; so that misadventure took me in-game, looking for members online. After three days of vigil, I found "one" member. I PMed that person, greeted them, asked them how I could apply, and received a saracastic "errrrmmmmm, fill out an app on our forum."

*shrugs*

Seems like this search for RP has ended for me.

I wish you well.
    Evil.
    They're doing it wrong.

I am also looking for an active RP guild, however, in the meantime, I would be happy to start up a static RP group with anyone interested. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Community Member dragonhighlord1's Avatar

Default rp guild possible solutions

I am in a guild, that was an rp based guild, but lost most members after Turbine decided to hose us in the "build your guild" event. We have like 20 members now, 3 of which RP, but would love to give the three others in this thread a few trial runs. We would be the "meet in a tavern and get out and quest rp guild". stay ic, and no voice is typical hwo we run. 2 of us came over to ddo from being dm s on a Neverwinter persistent world. Send Rhogue or Keewee or Raife an in game message or here is fine as well to set up a chance in game meeting to see if our characters could get along.

What levels are your characters that you want to group with?
    Less is More, and Perfect is good enough

Well Met,

I decided to spend less time looking for RP actors in DDO; consequently, this lead me back to my original game I started from so many years ago. The RP there is going strong, thus, I make my exit. Thank you so much for the offer; I presume Dak will be very interested in your offer.

Be Well,

Isabel
    Evil.
    They're doing it wrong.

The Crafting Mogul
    Hero and Host of DDO Chat

If you are looking for RPers on Thelanis all you have to do is visit the Phoenix Tavern on Thursday nights.

Most of the RPers I see active tend to be in the 8-11PM EST (-5) time zone and have been visiting the tavern on Thelanis Thursdays since 2007.

The only RP guild that pops in my head at this time is Order of the Sword and Rose.

Hope that helps and happy hunting!
    The Crafting Mogul of Orien!, Yuupppp!! .:. Join The Craze - http://www.ddochat.com
    Proud to be part of what is, sad at the closure of what was, and grateful to have called it home...
    Proudly Canadian, and just providing my $0.02 cents. ($0.025 USD )

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella_Wolgoth View Post
    Here's what I found so far in a similar search. I'm was once a member of the Doom Brigade, so I've been looking for a RP guild to satisfy my soul as well.

I found http://www.legendsguild.eu by searching for "RP Thelanis" on the Interwebsnets, but it seems like their "register" function on their forum is disabled, or else doesn't work; so that misadventure took me in-game, looking for members online. After three days of vigil, I found "one" member. I PMed that person, greeted them, asked them how I could apply, and received a saracastic "errrrmmmmm, fill out an app on our forum."

*shrugs*

Seems like this search for RP has ended for me.

I wish you well.
    dag nammit! we've recently done a large website update and while we had some teething troubles it should all be sorted by now. as one of the main web admins could i trouble you to check the register function again? you might have bumped into it when we we're getting hammered by spam bots or mid-migration. it's now new and improved, the spam bots cant get in and up until now i've not heard of any one struggling to sign up. there is a little question to answer, but the answer is in the menu's, bot's arnt smart enough to read that

as for the legends as a guild, we are mostly based in the europe timezones, so the guild is very quiet during the american evenings. we have been going since first beta and are now on our third server. the guild's strongest points are its mature player base and family feel.

i did not initially respond to this thread as we are a light RP guild, so chat flows in and out of character all the time depending on what we're talking about.
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!