Thread: EE Lolth Raid

Cool EE Lolth Raid

Proud to say that the Storm Lords guild and a few others completed Epic Elite Lolth Raid on Saturday October 27th, 2012 in 3 Hours and 20 minutes. We believe that this itself is a server record for time (If any objections please post below!) And as a side note, Beholder Summons are awesome in here
    Toal Deaths: 47
    Total Mana Pots: 80 (Approximate)

Participants Include- Calmer, Shiar, Forearm, Freedomshate, Axeslinger, Highspeed (Only one who did not die.), Helihikari, Raistlinaman, Pokeatknees, Svaunt, Healsha, and myself Empazio.

Happy Questing and beat the record!

(Epic Elite Lolth Weekly every Saturday night around 7pm Eastern. Most spots spoken for, but some may be available.)

Community Member

I saw your LFM that day and clicked on it, not realising it was on EE. Luckily I got rejected as I don't think my toon is qualified for this EE raid. :P

Gratz!! Your team makes me proud of Thelanis!!

Default Ssoidh

SSOIDH.......

-Bunk
    Last edited by Bunker; 10-29-2012 at 11:56 AM.

80 pots? Are you kidding me? No wonder Storm Lords are buying every major under the sun.

Congrats. Must have been exciting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No, although VIP players do get free Gold rolls on Daily Dice, so that might fit into your criteria. But when it comes to chest drops, chain rewards, general Daily Dice rolls (what number you get), etc., VIP does not confer additional "luck".

Red face

Was very fun and we were all a bit surprised it went as smooth as it did. And trust me, 80 pots total is not bad at all. I have heard of some groups going through 500+ pots and not even completing the raid.
    Thelanis Server
    Empazio~Srandril~Gimpazio
    Member of Eternal Infinity