Community Member

Default Cannot access MyDDO profile

My boyfriend keeps getting this message when he try to navigate to myprofile or myadmin page.

The blog you have requested is not installed properly. Please contact the system administrator.

I can use her MyDDO on his computer with no problem. The only different is I'm ViP, he isn't, could that be the problem?

Don't think it's related to being VIP.
    Note that myddo pages can break for a number of reasons.

On an external browser you can try clearing the cookies and session and see if relogging helps.
    On the internal browser it is kind of a problem since you may be stuck with one account or locked out of either.
    Have seen both things happen (e.g. log on a 2nd account and get lotteries for the 1st)

Also try going into myaccount to see if the forum's username and password are correctly set.
    Those are used for myddo as well so perhaps checking that may help.

Community Member

I tried using a totally different computer and log into his first, doing the same thing. I just created his MyDDO account as well as my sibling's this weekend. Could it be connected to the problems on their end, especially with MABAR having problems?

Did you check that myaccount lists the right credentials?
    That'd be so your forum access matches your myddo access.
    (since you say you created the accounts by yourself)

Can also try asking account support about this, maybe they can't fix myddo but may be able to tell if your login infos and account is set.
    Make sure it's account support and not any of the other channels.