Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenSkye View Post
    OOC: Post, you seem to have forgot my vigor spell was the one that actually got Flynte off the ground - as I was the first one to reach you that could actually heal you. Even if it was only a vigor spell lol
    Yeah I wasn't sure who did what since I had my eyes transfixed on my HPs waiting for the killshot I thought for sure was coming.

I'll never make fun of the vigor spell again!

Quote Originally Posted by 11/7/12

"Spiders!" Gasped Texvites in his gravelly, warforged mono-tone, "Those things creep me out! I'll wait out here and let you guys handle 'em!" And so Flynte, Inuria, Grawlfang, Temudgin, and Shadelle hacked, slashed, bit, and burned their way through the swarm of giant brown spiders that were trapped behind the door Shadelle had just so artfully unlocked.

"All clear!" Shouted Flynte to the arachnaphobic warforged. "There's nothing left up here but guard Jung's medallion!"

"You killed 'em all?" Inquired Texvites peeking his gnarled head into the doorway. "Even dead those things are gross!"

"Yeah we killed them all... this time," replied Temudgin. "Although we probably won't be so lucky the next time." Shadelle rolled her eyes and held her tongue.

"As long as we don't have to go through any more sewers," growled Inuria. "It will take a week of hot baths until I get the stink of dead Trog and sewage out of my fur. I smell disgusting!"

"You're telling us," said Flynte holding his nose and waving away the flies that seemed to congregate around them every time the party stopped for more than a minute. "Well the kobold's new ring leader isn't here, so he must be somewhere else in the building. Let's go see if we can find him."

"Yeah!" chirped Shadelle. "And then we can take his stuff!"

"If he doesn't kill us first you mean." said Temudgin trudging forward to lead the way.

"Well if we do survive," growled Inuria as she gave Temudgin a sideways glance, "then maybe we can head out to the Cerulean hills for some fresh air."

"Sounds good," replied Texvites, "as long as there's no more spiders!" He glanced over his shoulder at the smoking husks of the spider corpses behind him.

"Why are you so afraid of spiders?" Asked Grawlfang. "I thought you warforged were created for battle and war?"
    Texvites looked at Grawlfang and said "Yeah, I'm a warrior, not an exterminator! Killin' things with 2 legs is easy, but eight legs is just creepy. And those webs... ewww!" Texvites shuddered.

"Well buck up my wooden friend," said Flynte clapping Texvites on his massive, knotted shoulders, "if we do see any more spiders we'll just do what we always do... kill 'em with fire!"

"If they don't kill us first," griped Temudgin.

OOC: Ran most of the harbor quests on elite. We didn't face any serious threats until Durk's (or Garrison's) when Grawlfang took a face full of lighting from a kobold shaman that would have easily killed half our party. Fortunately Grawlfang is a big boy and the 60 odd HPs of damage he suffered only forced him to stagger back a step or two while the rest of the group turned the shaman into mincemeat.

After running Kobold's New Ringleader without incident, we decided to hit the Cerulean hills quests. Captives wasn't much of a challenge since we took our time killing everything as we went. Flynte took a few nasty shots when we finally breached the orc compound, but Inuria and Grawlfang did an excellent job keeping everyone in good shape.

After Captives and a few explorers we all took level four and will tackle Where There's Smoke and the WW chain next week. So far elite still seems to be about the right challenge level for our group. Shadelle has been doing well with the traps so far, and got all of them this time out. We've been lucky with search gear dropping so I don't think finding the trap boxes will be too difficult, but we will need some better disable gear at some point.

Tex wound up with a nice ghost touch xbow and I think Temudgin got a +3 ghost touch club that he'll be able to use by L5. Flynte has an arsenal of wands, but running out of SPs has not been an issue to this point for him. Our front line is getting tougher as both Inuria and Temudgin are up to about 100 HPs, and Grawlfang is right behind with around 85. Flynte is at 69, Shadelle is in the low sixties (I think) and Tex is bringing up the rear with mid fifties. I worry about Tex, but he's played ranged very well so far and I don't recall that he's come close to dying yet.

Great job everyone! Looking forward to next week.
    Last edited by Postumus; 11-08-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Community Member

Texvites is the group's warforged artificer. At times he comes off as being a little on the arrogant / cocky side. He enjoys shooting at things like it were at a carnival or something. He may be a little rough along the edges and lacks many of the social graces, but to those he's come to trust, he will stop at nothing when it comes to helping them. His secret though - are those eight-legged freaks called spiders. He can't stand them and will do whatever he can to avoid them. Left with no other choice he will want someone to kill them IMMEDIATELY. Just the "tapity tap" of their legs as they crawl along the dungeon floor is enough to raise the hairs on the back of his neck. That is, if he had any hair.

OOC: I've been really enjoying our new group. As usual I find the roleplay aspects done very well with the party members. Flynte/Postumus has done a wonderful job detailing some of the excerpts from our journeys. Keep up the great job!

Default 11/14 First Deaths

Where There's Smoke... there are burning farms, rabid wolves, and smelly, roid-raged Orcs.

"Hey guys," warbled Shadelle. "I'll take this last puppy back to the farmer while you rest. Be right back!"

After several minutes Shadelle still hadn't returned.

"We'd better go look for her," grimaced Temudgin. "She's probably in trouble."

Inuria transformed into bear form and charged down the path that Shadelle had merrily lead the pup only minutes before. "I found her!" Roared Inuria. Shadelle was lying unconscious in a pool of her own blood, a snarling wolf tearing at her worn leathers. Inuria reared up and crushed the wolf's skull with a swipe of her paw. She turned and revived Shadelle as the others caught up to them.

"Wow, that wolf just came out of nowhere!" Said Shadelle once she caught her breath.

"I coulda told you it wasn't a good idea to take that dog back by yourself," Temudgin scolded. Shadelle rolled her eyes at the sound of the morose paladin's voice. "You're lucky you aren't dead."

"Can you walk Shadelle?" Flynte asked. "Because we need to get up to the farm before it burns to the ground!"

"I don't know what your hurry is," said Temudgin. "It's probably all ashes by now."

The group leveled to four and completed Where There's Smoke on elite with only one close call even without our Cleric Grawlfang. We ran the waterworks chain on elite afterwards and had our first death, Shadelle, when the rogue tried to go toe-to-toe with an ogre once again confirming the old DDO formula: (aggro + zero fort)* triple crit = dead rogue.

Our second death, Texvites, occurred from a rebound lightning strike that one-shotted him. The initial strike hit Inuria and incinerated Texvites in a blink of an eye. Because we are allowing players to use their Korthos rez cakes as a mulligan, both Shadelle and Texvites are still alive and were able continue. There were a few other 'uh-oh' moments, but even though we didn't have our cleric, Inuria did a great job keeping the party up with help from Temudgin's LoH and Flynte's wand whipping and we finished the chain fairly smoothly.

We then ran Missing in Action and the first of quest of the Catacombs chain before taking 5th level and calling it a night. Next week we'll finish Catacombs - or most of Catacombs and maybe start Shan-to-Kor or Tangleroot before the final Catacombs fight.

A few random observations:

Inuria and Temudgin are doing a great job holding aggro and finishing off anything that gets near them. Their hit points are around 120 each now, and they never really seemed in danger of dying.

Spamming sonic blast is still effective slowing up mobs enough for the melees to close the gap and finish them off. Mixing it up between sonic blast and Niac's is a lot more effective than I expected it to be as I usually stick to the damage dealing rays and spells as a sorc.

Texvites was leading the kill count for most (if not all) of water works by kill-shotting anything and everything. And he scored a ML5 medium fort item! (Which Temudgin tried to loot when Tex got zapped!)

Shadelle has had +7 search and disable items drop and has been able to find and disable every trap so far.
    Last edited by Postumus; 11-15-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Shadelle has a new quirk other than the silly voice, I believe she is pretty scared of ogres now @.@

Default Temudgin the Cremudgin!

Worry weighs heavy on the grim paladin, with the sudden disappearance of Grawlfang. He fears that Texvites and

Shadelle are controlled by unlawful bloodlust. They are way too reckless for his careful plodding thru the sewers.

He has come to trust Flynte as the orator and liaison for the group, but still considers his optimism a fault.

He begins to relax when he thinks on Inuria, and is thoroughly impressed by the druid's aggression.

"The wood may be neutral, but I thank the gods for this druid." In this moment the upbeat words of his

charismatic friend begin to haunt him, "You gotta have hope Temudgin. You gotta believe that good things will

happen." And Temudgin's prayers and motivation are renewed into role of the protector.

OOC: There are a number of tatics we could start implementing. Sound pulling and bluff are the most tedious. Ray of enfeeblement will pull single target aggro from a mob. Blindness will not pull aggro. Ranging breakables will pull a few at a time. Also using alcoves, doorways, and blind corners to ambush pulled mobs can give us a great tactical advantage.
    Last edited by Buddrow; 11-16-2012 at 06:36 AM.
    Farm astral diamonds in game. I've been playing for only a year + a bit but I already have 2 astral diamonds. 3 more and I'll be able to do something with them.

The sewers are a far cry from the thick verdant forests Inuria had known all her life. She was a part of it, more so than her family. She came not from a house of Druids, or even a house of Magic users - she, Came from a house of rangers and hunters. Feeling more a part of the forest than she ever did of her family. Even now she still feels distant from the races of Men, and closer to the life of the forests they barely catch glimpses of.

She finds herself at odds with how to deal with her companions, often coming off as either silently dismissive, or flippant and sarcastic. Silent worry for Grawlfang who hadn't contacted them, and silent worries for the dangers facing them now and in the future. She herself fears the depths very little [save the bats, mind you], being able to shape-shift into a large bear allows her to feel safe, despite the dangers.

But her companions have proven to not be able to survive as well as her. Even her knowledge of life magics isn't enough to save them, and keep them from harms way - Silently preparing her companions for their next fights, and patching them up as they go. These are the only things she can do, other than bring swift death to the enemies that threaten them.

OOC Observations:

I'm a little worried honestly, while normally safe behind the meat wall that Temudgin and I provide, Casters are definitely a serious concern, those unlucky rebounds, will be the death of our back-line, and without Grawlfang, I cannot keep them alive, all I can do is try to make them a bit beefier, and give them Resists / Bears Endurance.

The last fight of Catacombs honestly frightens me greatly, Even if we come back slightly above it, the fight is really nasty, and even with our preparation, and teamwork - we could still be decimated by the arcane skeleton and Dryden himself.

Flynt is doing a good job over all CCing as many as he can, but I fear that in a giant cluster of enemies that are either immune, or resist his spells, it could easily mean the end for the squishier members of our party if we're not careful. While my damage is high, it's almost entirely single target, and at present - using my buffs on the party is a serious investment of my meager spellpoints. On several instances I was running purely on Echoes of Power, until we found a rest shrine.

Also, shad being in the front line is a serious worry, as the ogre proved. Low hit points + In the fray of it all = possibilities for being one-shot.

Though I say this, I honestly don't have many ideas on where we can improve on this. Some ideas would be fairly useful.
    Last edited by BrokenSkye; 11-16-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Default Tatics

Farm astral diamonds in game. I've been playing for only a year + a bit but I already have 2 astral diamonds. 3 more and I'll be able to do something with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddrow View Post
    Great link. Do you think Shadelle has put any points into bluff? If so we can try it. I know I've got a whopping two skill points per level so it's concentration and diplomacy with some UMD for me. Invis scrolls are very cheap though, so there isn't any reason I can't keep Shad invisible as she scouts around - she just needs to try to avoid aggro.

As for our play style, I expect it to slow considerably once that first player actually loses a character. We are still basically overpowering quests because we all know the content and even on elite these quests aren't difficult for players with DDO experience.

This is also one of the reasons I thought using the Korthos starter cake was a good idea. I fully expect some of us will have to re-roll a character in the next few weeks be it through bad tactics or bad luck. I think we'll figure it out as we go.

I don't think Inuria has to bear the sole brunt of healing duties if Grawlfang is missing or incapacitated. Flynte can wand whip CLW, and Tex can cast Curative Admixture which is essentially a mass CLW. It uses up CLW pots, but since we can buy consumables from in game vendors (just not pawn brokers) we should be fine there; and everyone should be investing in pots as we accumulate more cash.
    Last edited by Postumus; 11-18-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Great link. Do you think Shadelle has put any points into bluff? If so we can try it. I know I've got a whopping two skill points per level so it's concentration and diplomacy with some UMD for me. Invis scrolls are very cheap though, so there isn't any reason I can't keep Shad invisible as she scouts around - she just needs to try to avoid aggro.
    I think sound pulling is much more reliable. Equipping a shield is usually enough to get some attention while stealth-ed.
    Throwing a bluff usually gets them to start swinging and aggro'ed, and with sound pull the mob is more relaxed and curious rather.

Ray of enfeeblement is still your best bet at drawing that one nasty caster from the back of the pack out. Not sure if this is WAI or considered "meta gaming", but the spell will only aggro the target its cast on.

Another personal favorite of mine is ranging into the dark and wait to see what comes out!

Default Grawlfang

I feel I must apologize, I hadn't noticed you started a thread for the Wednesday night group.

Orphaned by an unknown skirmish and raised by a Vassal of the Sovereign Host, Grawlfang enjoys the looks on people’s faces when they realize that this half-orc has had not only a better education, but also a better life than most. Polite and well versed with some martial training, Grawlfang knows when its time to step in and lend a sword even though he is not as good at it than others.

I'm going to take the boar comparison as a compliment.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit tonight out, this will put me even further behind despite being there for everything we've run so far...ugh

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenSkye View Post
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit tonight out, this will put me even further behind despite being there for everything we've run so far...ugh
    Np. As long as we all try to remain within a level of each other, I don't see any issues with you earning xps at a slower rate. I'm sure other players will miss a night from time to time. Life happens. We can always bank xps and delay taking levels if necessary.

Catacombs:

"I'm sure that Dryden is a upstanding, forthright guy," said Flynte. "All these rumors about the Duality are just uh... slam... slime... slendar!"

"Slander," said Temudgin correcting the young half-elf sorcerer. "Don't you magic users learn anything at school? What kinds of books are you reading?"

"Books?" Flynte laughed. "You're thinking of wizards! Those nerds are always face down in a dusty tome. Not me, the only books I ever read were the ones my uncle kept under his bed - and those were mostly picture. I don't need to study, my magic is ingrate!"

"Innate!" muttered Temudgin under his breath.

"Whatever!" snapped Flynte. "Anyway, you must have thought Margeruite was lying too since you were the one who killed her, right?"

"He's got you there!" Warbled Shadelle jovially.

"We didn't kill her," said Grawlfang furrowing his brow. "We put her spirit to rest. There's a difference."

"Well, all I'm saying is since when do folks go around believing whatever wraiths say?" Flynte looked around the group for support. "Dryden's done nothing but help us. Look at all the great rewards he's given us for helping him!"

"He didn't help me much," grumbled Texvites. "All I got was those potions of waterbreathin'. And I don't even breathe."

"Besides," continued Flynte ignoring the warforged. "He promised to give me his grandmother's cinnamon bun recipe the next time we see him. Why would someone mixed up in the Duality do that?"

"Maybe it's a different kind of 'duality' he's involved with Flynte." Said Shadelle. Texvites and Grawlfang laughed. Flynte looked puzzled.

"I don't know what that is supposed to mean," the half-elf said. "But I'm sure Dryden will clear everything up when we report back. What could possibly go wrong?"

"I hate it when you say that." Sighed Temudgin.

Grawlfang (cleric), Temudgin (pal), Texvites (art), Shadelle (rog), and Flynte (sor) completed searching the Catacombs on behalf of Archbishop Dryden before the inevitable final confrontation. Inuria was wandering the wilds trying to cleanse the stink of the Stormreach sewers from her matted fur. The party went looking for Inuria in Tangleroot Gorge. While they found no trace of her there, they did run into an ambitious hobgoblin who was looking for allies to help him take Splinterskull.

OOC:With Grawlfang still at 4th level, and the rest of the group at 5th, we completed the Catacombs chain on elite, and also ran the first two quests of the Tangleroot Gorge chain on elite: First Strike and Hobgoblin's Captives. Grawlfang and a couple guildies helped him complete the WW chain on elite so he was able to catch up to 5th level.

After last week's foray into the Catacombs, Flynte decided to swap one of his spells for command undead. It paid large dividends, especially at the end against Dryden where Flynte effectively neutralized the arcane and archer skeletons allowing the rest of the group to focus on Dryden.

We had no real close calls today except for Shadelle's weekly brush with death when she was knocked down to about 6 hit points at some point during the Catacombs chain. Completing the Catacombs chain got a few of us some nice rewards such as Margeruite's Necklace and the Blade of Inquisition.

Flynte also pulled a +3 con belt and a set of boots with a small augment gem slot. Those plus Margeruite's will give him another 25 hps bringing his HPs over 100. Two party members pulled Gerard Dryden's Mace (apparently he had more than one made) and passed them to Shadelle to dual wield.

Next week we will probably run the L4 quests in the Tangleroot chain then break off to run Irestone Inlet. At that point we can decide if we want to run the Seal of Shan-to-Kor chain or skip it entirely and begin the Sharn Syndicate chain before returning to Tangleroot.

Default 11/28

It looks like our rogue won't be able to make it tonight, and I am still under the weather and won't be able to make it either.

If the remainder of you are feeling intrepid and want to run some one off quests in the harbor or marketplace that is fine, otherwise I propose we skip tonight and resume next week on Dec 5th.

Sorry for the short notice.

We got Inuria caught up on Tangleroot, and then helped get her get the end reward for the Catacombs.

Although me and Tex gained xp we accepted no rewards!

I may not be able to make it, my DDO has decided it doesn't want to launch anymore, im going to try some things, if I do make it, I will be a little late. But no promises.

Default Alas poor Shadelle...

We knew ye hardly at all.

VVVVVRRRAAAPPPOWWW!!!!!

"What was that?!" Yelled Flynte into the murky depths below. Shadelle, Inuria, and several others had volunteered to search the muck filled water in the canals of Shan-To-Kor for some sort of lever or valve to open the sealed door that prevented the group from going any further into the ancient underground city.

"It's Shadelle!" Growled Inuria. "She set off some kind of sonic trap!"

"Quick," said Texvites, "get her out of this water and see if Grawlfang can revive her while I try to disarm the trap!"

"I knew coming down here was a bad idea..." said Temudgin. Temudgin and Inuria dragged the halfling back up over the edge of the canal onto the dry stone floor. Shadelle's tiny form resembled a bedraggled rag doll lying on the ground.

"There's nothing I can do," said Grawlfang. "She's gone."

"I disarmed it." Said Texvites. The warforged swam to the edge of the canal and pulled himself out. He looked at his comrades, their heads hung low in remorse; then he looked at the lifeless halfling at their feet.

"Poor Shadelle..." said Flynte softly. "What happens now?" There was no response from the others.

"Welp," said Texvites finally breaking the silence, "I don't know about you all... but I call dibs on her magic tiara!"

OOC: A Shan-to-Kor sonic trap ended Shadelle's journey. She had a close call earlier when she got locked inside a room alone with two troglodytes, but her luck finally ran out. We divided her posessions and Tex stepped up to take over the trapping duties. His spot was pretty low so he gave his spot goggles to Inuria who had the highest unmodified spot by far. This strategy seemed to work at first until Inuria failed to spot the fire traps and got multi-shotted and died forcing her to use up her mulligan. Tex was able to spot and disable all of the remaining traps without difficulty, and we were able to complete Shan-To-Kor with the aid of a new comrade Kazani (L4 FvS) whom we found exploring the depths.

Other than bad luck with the traps, a frightening lightning bolt from a agoraphobic necromancer, and Flynte getting lost and running into a earth elemental, Shan-To-Kor (elite) was not particularly difficult and the end fight was non-eventful. Flynte pulled a Sword of the Giant Slave Master from the end chest which resident Elves Temudgin and Inuria demanded he destroy immediately, but otherwise the loot overall was not noteworthy. Both Flynte and Temudgin were rewarded with Trapblast Goggles for their efforts while the rest of the group received lesser rewards.

With the exception of Grawlfang and Drazani, the group leveled to L6 before taking on the pirates infesting Irestone Inlet (elite). The pirates weren't much of a challenge and we destroyed their vessel and took their booty without incident.

The party roster as it stands currently is:

1- Flynte - Half-elf sorcerer L6
    2- Temudgin - Elf paladin L6
    3- Grawlfang - Half-orc cleric L6
    4- Inuria - Elf druid L6 (died once - used Korthos cake mulligan)
    5- Texvites - Warforged artificer L6 (died once - used Korthos cake mulligan)
    6- Dazani - Drow archmage L

List of the fallen:

Shadelle - Halfling rogue L5 R.I.P. (replaced with Kazani)
    Last edited by Postumus; 12-14-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Dazani the flamboyant treasure seeking archmage drow bursts onto the scene. "Shadelle? Sounds like such a bore. Makes way for me to find more artifacts!"

Default Spiders? We don't need no stinking spiders!

12/12/12

"You can come out now!" Flynte called to the cowering Warforged artificer.

"Is they all dead?" Texvites looked around warily.

"No," said Grawlfang. "That brood mother Wisperdoom seems nigh invulnerable, but we did destroy all the eggs."

"Bleah," growled Inuria. "Those things taste like pickled snot!"

"Tell me about it." Grimaced Flynte wiping his face with a crumpled piece of parchment. "That first patch of them you crushed exploded everywhere. I think I swallowed some of it."

"Gross!" said Texvites. "I told you guys spiders are disgusting abominations of nature!"

"Hey, Flynte," Dazani asked the young half-elf. "What, exactly, are you using to wipe that spider egg gunk off of your face?"

"This?" replied Flynte quickly hiding the parchment behind his back. "I dunno... some of that hobgoblin toilet paper we found?"

"Hobgoblins don't use toilet paper! Give it here!" Demanded the Drow archmage in a stern, matronly voice. Flynte reluctantly handed the crumpled, sticky parchment to her. "This is a RAISE DEAD scroll!"

"Ohhh that's what those markings are." Replied Flynte. Dazani smacked Flynte on the head with the parchment. "We told you to hand over ANY paper you found after the last time you tried to use Yarkuch's war plans to wipe your..."

"Well what am I supposed to use!" Cried Flynte. "We don't have any corncobs like back home, and those leaves gave me a rash!"

"I TOLD you those leaves were poisonous," mumbled Inuria. "I said 'the dark green ones are poisonous, so don't use them.' But why listen to the Druid?"

"But ALL the leaves are dark green in Tangleroot!"

"Uh guys," interjected Grawlfang. "I hate to interrupt this, uh, discussion, but where is Temudgin?" The group looked around for the somber Paladin.

"Well the last time I saw him he was tanking Wisperdoom," said Flynte.

"There he is!" Yelled Texvites and pointed down the corridor. The Paladin was far off in the distance but running as fast as Elvenly possible toward the group waving his arms frantically in the air. Strands of spider silk still attached to his heavy armor flapped behind him like streamers.

"Why is he running?" asked Flynte. "It looks like he's trying to say something. Row? Roar? R.. I can't make it out."

"OMG! What is that giant eight-legged FREAK behind him!" Tex screamed, his voice at a higher pitch than Flynte thought possible.

"It's Whisperdoom!" exclaimed Grawlfang. "Run!"

"That's it!'" cried Flynte. "Temudgin's yelling 'run!' I think he's telling us to run!"

"By the gods, you really were raised on a farm, weren't you!" said Dazani. "We need to get out of here! Follow Texvites he knows the way out and... where did he go?!"

"He ran that way!" Yelled Flynte pointing at the blur of wood and metal streaking off in the distance.

"Quick! After him! He's the only one who knows the way out!"

"Don't worry," growled Inuria as she barreled down the corridor after Texvites. "We can follow the trail of oil he's leaving behind him!"

"Huff huff! Oil?" panted Grawlfang laboring under his heavy armor. "Is he injured?"

"No," snarled Inuria. "But I noticed he has a tendency to leak whenever he gets scared."

"Ewwwww!!!!"

OOC: The group sleep walked through the Sharn series on elite, then completed parts 3-10 of Tangleroot (elite). With the exception of a couple of the traps proving difficult for Tex (although he was able to eventually get them using fox pots and lucky rolls) in part 10, the Tangleroot series was a breeze. Nobody ever seemed to come close to dying. Flynte picked up a medium fort ring restricted to humans and half-elves and Inuria ended up with a very nice staff of lacerating. Tex did get some search 10 goggles, but unfortunately he was again aced out of any rune arm end rewards yet again.

Everyone was able to level to 7.

One of the problems now is that with the elite BB and most players having the lesser tomes of learning we are gaining xps so rapidly that we are outpacing the content, and running level 5 quests on elite does not seem to be much of a challenge. I want to run the Necro series for the silver flame amulets, but if we do that we'll probably have to skip the 3 barrel cove content unless we bank levels. We may have to skip the Phiarlin or the Sorrowdusk chains as well.

Next week I want to run Necro 1, then move to Delera's. When we hit level 8 I also want to run Chronoscope on Hard. The next chains I definitely would like to run are Necro 2 and VoN.

At this point I am proposing we skip most or all of the following chains:

Depths
    3barrel cove
    Phiarlin Carnival
    Sorrowdusk
    Bloodtide
    Restless Isles

If anyone would like to run any of these quest chains for favor or for a particular item (or just because they think they are fun), please let me know and we'll find a way to fit it in.
    Last edited by Postumus; 12-14-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast